Impossible Ban, Unban Request Fanboy 10 years, 6 months ago #183552

InGame Name: one of many friendly players

Steam Name:same about ^

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:44868580

What Server Were You Banned From: TTT

Who Banned You:Sypher

Length of ban: perm

Reason for ban:ghosting

I was banned for ghosting, even though i was only an innocent for the 2-3 rounds i was on the server. This gyazo will explain it.

part 2:

i will answer any question, and i have logs as well in my console.

also sypher was very condescending in game, and was very rude in the steam chat, i do not believe he should be acting this way.
  • Fanboy
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by Fanboy.

Re: Impossible Ban, Unban Request Fanboy 10 years, 6 months ago #183556

Innos can still ghost. I agree he shouldn't be mod, that's why he's an admin. Screenshot the logs and post them here.
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Impossible Ban, Unban Request Fanboy 10 years, 6 months ago #183558

I did not mean to say he shouldnt be mod, he is a good mod and im just saddened of how he handled this, what should I cap from the logs for you?
  • Fanboy
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Impossible Ban, Unban Request Fanboy 10 years, 6 months ago #183559

He is an admin, but I say he should not jump that fast.
  • Derpy Hooves
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • It's been a while.

Re: Impossible Ban, Unban Request Fanboy 10 years, 6 months ago #183561

Really, the only way a transmitting Innocent could ghost would be if a someone killed him and then he told his friend.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by JayHawk.

Re: Impossible Ban, Unban Request Fanboy 10 years, 6 months ago #183563

Fanboy wrote:
I did not mean to say he shouldnt be mod, he is a good mod and im just saddened of how he handled this, what should I cap from the logs for you?

You should probably grab everything from the couple of rounds previous to the ban.
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Impossible Ban, Unban Request Fanboy 10 years, 6 months ago #183570

You were banned for Ghosting with we are all friendly!. We checked and you are friends with him, Prof. Titties has a pic of this. I also forgot to take a picture of the massive amounts of admin disrespect you and we are all friendly! kept on doing even after Slyther gagged you. You're also friends with three other people who were on, and the only reason they weren't banned was because we never saw them do anything afterwards other than ask why you guys were banned.

However, I'm sorry if I seemed rude. Been really tired lately due to a bad cold, so I've had pretty much a constant headache.

Logs:

If you promise me to keep your self in check in the future, I will consider un-banning you. You obviously went through the trouble of making an account on the forums to get un-banned, which is more I can say for the other 99%.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by Sypher40.

Re: Impossible Ban, Unban Request Fanboy 10 years, 6 months ago #183575

I am still asking where I ghosted, I have no kills, and I was an innocent for all rounds.

I also appoligise for the disrespect, if any, but you were also kinda rude as well, getting me frustrated because you put me off as a troll.

Yes my other friend was on the server, hes like 10 and tries to do well and is new at the game, but he was trolling there. Yes you should keep him banned, but the only reason why I defended him was because you asked him to respond, he did, and you said you didnt and them muted me.
  • Fanboy
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Impossible Ban, Unban Request Fanboy 10 years, 6 months ago #183577

Since I was also there and had a hand in this, I should say something as well. We were convinced that you were ghosting, which as you could tell, is never acceptable. I agree with what Sypher said. The simple fact that you made this account to get an appeal shows quite a bit in itself.

However, I remember yesterday as well. There were times where you came off as mocking other players. Surely, on a server called Friendly Players, you can see the problem with this. I'll unban you if Sypher hasn't already as long as you watch yourself, like he said.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds