Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Andy Cuntington Unban Request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Andy Cuntington Unban Request

Re: Andy Cuntington Unban Request 10 years, 7 months ago #181962

Xhantium wrote:
-Support.
Since you have been banned, you have been ddosing blue fusion/billay jones because he got you banned, you obviusly didn't learn anything from your ban.
He Did the same thing you did Xhantium, Don't be so unforgiving...
  • Woa55
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • What has the World Come to?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: Andy Cuntington Unban Request 10 years, 7 months ago #181963

Fine +support a week seems fine
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: Andy Cuntington Unban Request 10 years, 7 months ago #181967

Andy although I like you and we are friends I have to say -Support, you got banned for DdoS people, Xha didn't DdoS he only sent a link, you actually did and more than once at that, I don't think it should be permanent but I don't think you should be unbanned. You have been banned too many times for a series of different things and you continued to do them after serving a month long ban. If you had cleaned up your act after being unbanned I may have +Supported but you haven't changed which is expected.
  • Liam B
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Andy Cuntington Unban Request 10 years, 7 months ago #181969

Woa55 wrote:
Xhantium wrote:
-Support.
Since you have been banned, you have been ddosing blue fusion/billay jones because he got you banned, you obviusly didn't learn anything from your ban.

Xhantium didn't DdoS, he sent a malicious link which is still bad but he didnt actually go through with it. NOT the same thing at all.
  • Liam B
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Andy Cuntington Unban Request 10 years, 7 months ago #181971

To liam i was banned for posting a link that gets IPS just like xhantium please look at the fakes of the ban itself, i did not get baned for ddosing i do not ddos nomore so please if we wanna talk about this please do

Re: Andy Cuntington Unban Request 10 years, 7 months ago #181974

Note: these things are illegal I am pretty sure
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: Andy Cuntington Unban Request 10 years, 7 months ago #181977

Liam B wrote:
Woa55 wrote:
Xhantium wrote:
-Support.

Xhantium didn't DdoS, he sent a malicious link which is still bad but he didnt actually go through with it. NOT the same thing at all.

Andy never ddos'd anyone, at least not at the time of his ban. Don't act like you know anything Liam, me and Clyde are he admins that handled Andy's issue, Andy got banned for Exactly what xhantium did, nothing more. Get the facts straight before you attempt to slander reputations.
  • Woa55
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • What has the World Come to?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viking

Re: Andy Cuntington Unban Request 10 years, 7 months ago #181979

Woa55 wrote:
Liam B wrote:
Woa55 wrote:
Xhantium wrote:
-Support.

Andy never ddos'd anyone, at least not at the time of his ban. Don't act like you know anything Liam, me and Clyde are he admins that handled Andy's issue, Andy got banned for Exactly what xhantium did, nothing more. Get the facts straight before you attempt to slander reputations.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wroooong. Seth there is more to the story though. -support. Stay Perma'd. You were IP grabbing, ddosing people. Andy, we've been in skype calls together, I know what you and getz are capable of. Bringing it into the community and doing it to other players is immature, and annoying. Also, you've had multiple bans, and never learned. The rules are clearly stated Here
I suggest reading them. Also, I'm almost 1 billion percent positive ddos is against the law. I can't stress enough to LEARN THE RULES
  • Molly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

"[Rake] Rake" disconnected (I'm a massive homo.)
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by Molly.

Re: Andy Cuntington Unban Request 10 years, 7 months ago #181983

Yes, I wasn't ddos'd. Because never clicked the link. He would've got my ip. I talked to him more on the subject and he said he was told to send me the link. Wouldn't tell me who told him to. If I clicked the link the "team" would've got my ip and ddos'd me. Clearly you don't send an ip grabber randomly. Which made it more suspicious because the "team" of people who did send it/related to Xhantium all despise me. Also, the "team" defended Xhantium everytime something was posted against him. Also, locked my posts trying to keep it on a chill level so the "team" doesn't get hurt/found. Xhantium told me he wouldn't think if post it but said I have reason. He said he wouldn't snitch who wanted it to be delivered to me, but I think it's quite obvious of the person(s) who want me down. Therefore meaning that what Xhantium and the team did was equivalent with what Andy did. As if I were to click the link who would've known what would have happened to me. Xhantium being the scapegoat of the group is taking all the blame as he would lose his position or more on the server. While the person who actually wanted it done is hiding, but is trying to save Xhantium. It is a tricky case of the people who did it, but a certain few, of even the whole "team" can be found out. As Xhantium has only lost his position I don't see why Andy was perm-banned. Since Xhantium or whoever would've got my ip. Would have got rid of me also. I meaning by this is you keep the rule of this lightly to Andy when Xhantium who should be a role model to the Server like all staff should and this leads into bad following.
  • malexpa
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: PokemonMasterAsh

Re: Andy Cuntington Unban Request 10 years, 7 months ago #181986

Also, for the reason why I wasn't ddos'd obviosly why would I click a tinyurl of a picture I never knew existed. Xhantium and whoever Xhant mentioned that told him to do it should get in more trouble and while they are admins as I said above what kind of rolemodels are most of our admins. Andy isn't an admin I understand what he did was wrong. If Xhant was punished much more crucially then i'd understand, but clearly admins phishing a players ip is okay because they are admins. Other people might try and follow that seeing that it was a minor punishment of attempt/action of ddos. Attempt and fail is worst in my opinion because you know people want to still ddos you and clearly aren't safe. For-say you were sent a link, did investigation on it and found it was a phisher site. You wouldn't feel safe staying with the people any longer. Also, to bring up on this topic everytime someone and I bring up the subject of what happened. Xhantium and others get sensitive on it. Like run away in game, ignore, or come with childish comebacks to say that aren't even related to the topic.
  • malexpa
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds