Unban Request 10 years, 7 months ago #179749

InGame Name:Tyler Killington

Steam Name:xtrmgmer

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:29043273

What Server Were You Banned From:dark rp

Who Banned You:

Length of ban:8 weeks and 1 day

Reason for ban: rdm and trolling

ok whoever reads this i have something to say umm first of an admin named franklin is a buzz kill and second of all why would i troll on the best rp server. Next i dont troll on servers i like and i rdmed because i couldnt defuse my c4 because someone moved in my way while i was defusing and then it blew up and killed lots of people. and thats how i got banned. and plus franklin jailed me for over 20 min. and when i got unjailed loads of people tried to kill me. so that might be part of the rdm part but that was self defense. if i dont get unbanned off this dumb reason then somethings wrong with you people. and i hope you realize, that timothy Harper abuses his power and i know that this is an unban request but you need to know that.
  • xtrmgmer
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 7 months ago #179751

- Support huge minge don't deserve to be unbanned until you grow up!

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 7 months ago #179752

Firstly, I'm not a buzz kill, I'm sorry I just enforce the rules. Secondly, you didn't even try to defuse the C4, as soon as you planted it you sworded away. Lastly, we gave you multiple warnings about you RDMing. -Support
  • Reventius
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 7 months ago #179753

- Support He used the C4 Defuser on it but moved his aim so it went off early.
  • Sally Skobo
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • The Shy One
The Birth of Colour!
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by Sally Skobo.

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 7 months ago #179755

He tried defusing the c4, as I was in a skype call with him and clearly heard him tell everyone to move out of the way to defuse the C4. He placed the C4, not wanting to waste 40 grand out his 500k. If you had that much, you would rather not waste that much. And you banned him for trolling. You know the definition is? In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, , or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers. Now, he did non of that, and he attempted to avoid killing people. And you called him a 'huge minge' which means you called him a huge female pubic hair. He is clearly not that. +support, as he did nothing wrong, as he attempted to defuse the C4. That shows that he is making progress. And we go on other servers to get banned, it is our way of relaxing and having fun. We would never dream of doing it on a server we have spend over 200+ hours on. again, +support.
  • Vapor
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 7 months ago #179757

umm you are a buzz kill frank and if you saw what happened when i got unjailed you would know why i rdmed and second of all you cant drop your c4 so i had to use it or it'd be a waste of 40 grand and i dont know why you banned me for rdm because you can use c4 anywhere but spawn and mine was at least 10 feet away from the pd (police department). and the trolling? really? you couldnt think of something else, plus the only servers i troll on are different ones other then this one.
  • xtrmgmer
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 7 months ago #179758

oh and you know how you said grow up well your problably over 20 and 2 13 year olds just pwned you in an argument!!!!!!!!!!!
  • xtrmgmer
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 7 months ago #179759

he doesn't even have a sword. get your facts straight before you post.
  • Vapor
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 7 months ago #179760

You placed 2 C4s. On one, you just left it not even wanting to defuse it. On the second, you purposely blew it up early and when you died you were laughing so you clearly did it purposely. And because I enforce the rules I'm a buzz kill?
  • Reventius
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici.

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 7 months ago #179761

Unban Request Denied!

I had multiple people inform me of you breaking rules. I begin to spectate you and witnessed you and another player constantly killing each-other. Another staff member(Frank W Coulson) asked the both of you to stop doing it. When you didn't and blew him off I placed you in a Jail for 5 minutes. Later I got a call about you doing the same thing again, and once again Frank was speaking to you about it. I then placed you in a 10 minute Jail. As soon as you got out I got a call about you killing people. I spectated you and saw you shooting at a crowd of people. Since I didn't see the start of that I didn't take any action since I could not tell who shot first. I then continued to spectate you while you planted two C4: One on a building near the PD and another in front of a crowd of people. You planted the C4 and pulled out a defuser and tried to defuse it. But instead of defusing it you pulled away so it went off early, laughing about it. Due to your long ban history(doing the same type of things) Issued you a 8 week ban for it. If you would like you can try for another unban in a few weeks.

Lock Please.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

• Page: