Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Getzco Unban Request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Getzco Unban Request

Re: Getzco Unban Request 10 years, 8 months ago #173731

Ok this is stupid. It is a simple joke, yet offensive, however not worthy of a ban. I understand it is a rule but it was one joke and likely a grudge ban. Perhaps the person who banned him had a family member in the WTC during 9/11 and he thought the joke was so cruel it required a ban. I honestly have made lots of black jokes and have not been banned yet. Getzco doesn't deserve this ban. +Support
Last Edit: 10 years, 8 months ago by ExplodingCatX.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kingarmy12345

Re: Getzco Unban Request 10 years, 8 months ago #173735

ExplodingCatX wrote:
Ok this is stupid. It is a simple joke, yet offensive, however not worthy of a ban. I understand it is a rule but it was one joke and likely a grudge ban. Perhaps the person who banned him had a family member in the WTC during 9/11 and he thought the joke was so cruel it required a ban. I honestly have made lots of black jokes and have not been banned yet. Getzco doesn't deserve this ban. +Support

I'm just going to quote what I said in Getzco's ban req:
Really? Want me to just joke about the Boston Bombing, or all the children dying in Syria? Or the people that were MASSACRED during the Holocaust because it doesn't fucking affect me or my life? What a load of bullshit. You can't expect someone to ignore something when it has affected them, and it deeply offends someone. My grandfather was going to go to the Twin Towers the day it fell but got sick and didn't go to work, had he gone that day, he would've died. This intolerance is what is wrong with this country. Even though it doesn't affect you, you should be RESPECTFUL to them and those that LOST THEIR LIVES and not joke about that shit.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
The following user(s) said Thank You: PUNISHED-z11

Re: Getzco Unban Request 10 years, 8 months ago #173739

Professor TTz wrote:
ExplodingCatX wrote:

Really? Want me to just joke about the Boston Bombing, or all the children dying in Syria? Or the people that were MASSACRED during the Holocaust because it doesn't fucking affect me or my life? What a load of bullshit. You can't expect someone to ignore something when it has affected them, and it deeply offends someone. My grandfather was going to go to the Twin Towers the day it fell but got sick and didn't go to work, had he gone that day, he would've died. This intolerance is what is wrong with this country. Even though it doesn't affect you, you should be RESPECTFUL to them and those that LOST THEIR LIVES and not joke about that shit.

Now here's the thing. It was one joke. About one thing. Rusty made another joke (Which was really funny, no offense), but it was one joke made by one person that only affected a few people. Did the joke make you cry? No. It made NOBODY cry, unless your entire family/mom/dad died in the WTC. It's simply a joke and I assure you Getzco/Rusty meant no harm.

Re: Getzco Unban Request 10 years, 8 months ago #173740

ExplodingCatX wrote:
Professor TTz wrote:
ExplodingCatX wrote:

Now here's the thing. It was one joke. About one thing. Rusty made another joke (Which was really funny, no offense), but it was one joke made by one person that only affected a few people. Did the joke make you cry? No. It made NOBODY cry, unless your entire family/mom/dad died in the WTC. It's simply a joke and I assure you Getzco/Rusty meant no harm.
You don't know if it made anyone cry. You weren't in their position, it could've brought up repressed memories that they're trying to forget. And if you look at the screenshots, he made multiple jokes. Not. Just. One.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Getzco Unban Request 10 years, 8 months ago #173743

Getzco wrote:
That person did it after I made my joke

The person who posted my ban request wasnt going to include that guy until i called him out on not posting it.

Hence he was targeting me personally.

I dont think its wrong to make a joke, what i think is wrong is that the government destroyed the world trade center and killed thousands of people

I dont think its wrong to make a joke, what i think is wrong is that the government destroyed the world trade center and killed thousands of people

2 day ban for each player.

Getzco, the "Inside job" thing is your "opinion" but the jokes are something different.

Getzco, the "Inside job" thing is your "opinion" but the jokes are something different.

"Inside job" thing is your "opinion"

but the jokes are something different

your "opinion"

opinion

Also not the reason, I'm an admin answering a ban request.

IN CONCLUSION,unbanned.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Re: Getzco Unban Request 10 years, 8 months ago #173746

Your opinion is your own yes, but voicing those opinions, which also hurts someone, is something way different. its 2 days btw. I think you can survive 2 days.
  • TheKeyLimit
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 50 MB straight to your router kid

real ones know
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds