Unban Request 10 years, 8 months ago #169296

InGame Name: Godfatha

Steam Name: TheGodfatha

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46358580

What Server Were You Banned From: Serious RP

Who Banned You: Grabovski Harper

Length of ban: 5 days

Reason for ban: NLR and Demote During Raid

Grabovski raided me and so I went to the warehouse districts and was just standing there when he told me not to break NLR. I never went back to where he killed me so I was not breaking NLR. He then shot me when I was explaining to him that I was not breaking NLR and then I created a demote against him for RDM. He then banned me without warning or anything. He abused his powers during a raid as well not to mention he was raiding corruptly and with Dynamic Leader who was also abusing at the time.
  • Godfatha
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP

The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 8 months ago #169298

I think you are just angry because you got raided and we took all of your stuff... Regardless you can't break rules how angry you are I -Support your unban appeal!

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 8 months ago #169299

Why would I be mad? I didn't even have anything in there... I expected you to -support because you and Grab touch each other.
  • Godfatha
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 8 months ago #169300

Corrupt raids are aloud, You broke NLR
• Do not break New Life Rule (NLR) - When you are killed, you are not permitted to go back to the specific area, even if you own the building. If there is a takeover or nuke, you are permitted to go back to only to the site of the takeover and nuke only. During police raids, the police that are killed are permitted to go back to the PD.
You were within the area, You demoted him while he was raiding (A new rule added in june that has not been added to the server rules list) -Support due to lying and you are a abusive player in general if you don't like a player
• Do not be abusive - Inappropriate language, bad behavior to other players.

I suggest reading the rules sir, I have had to warn you for swearing in OOC, Advert abusing and metagaming. I think you need a longer ban if anything.
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh
Last Edit: 10 years, 8 months ago by whipbone.

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 8 months ago #169302

You were not there during the raid so you do not know if I broke NLR. I was not in the area I was killed. You think you are staff on the server and it ticks everyone off. You like to boss people around and you abuse just as much as the next guy.
  • Godfatha
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 8 months ago #169304

TheGodfatha wrote:
You were not there during the raid so you do not know if I broke NLR. I was not in the area I was killed. You think you are staff on the server and it ticks everyone off. You like to boss people around and you abuse just as much as the next guy.
Sir, I do not boss any person in the server around, I call people out when they break rules because they are there for a reason and they can't handle it due to the fact more than half of the active players break rules they can accept the fact that I can see when they break rules. I then suggest how to fix it. I do not think I am a admin, I think I am a active player that knows the server rules, I have helped admins a lot and I know the rules off by heart. I am sorry that I wasn't there by I KNOW for a fact this happened, Grab aka Jokerz would never abuse and if he did he wouldn't waste his time on one person. You also have no proof of anything but they have proof on you because they seen it, They are admins so they are believed unlike users, There for when your a user rank you should always have a demo recorder ready. But in this situation it wouldn't be needed because it would just show you broke nlr.
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 8 months ago #169305

I just gave my opinion. Just because he is an admin does not mean that that is proof enough to ban me... and also just because he is an admin does not mean that he can abuse (which 75% of them do). I would appreciate it if you would not trash my thread by spamming it with walls of text. Thanks.
  • Godfatha
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP

Last Edit: 10 years, 8 months ago by Godfatha.

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 8 months ago #169306

TheGodfatha wrote:
I just gave my opinion. I would appreciate it if you would not trash my thread by spamming it with walls of text. Thanks.

I was not trashing your post sir, I was posting the truth and nothing but the truth. You say that everyone hates me then I reply to that then I am trashing your unban request? Okay, I am done here this is to much flamming for me #Peace #Yolo #Mojo
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 8 months ago #169307

Godfatha why don't you just stop breaking rules, you've been banned so manny times.
The only thing you need is to get ur ban extended.
  • Xhantium
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • I trust you with my heart if you have proof
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 8 months ago #169308

You should have learned your lesson after being banned the last 3 times.

Not to mention you shouldn't even be on the server, your unban request for a permanent ban was denied, if this continues to happen I can easily restore that.

Denied.
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds