Ban Appeal 10 years, 9 months ago #168874

InGame Name: Zachery Wraith

Steam Name: sm1l3mak3r3ooo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38217396

What Server Were You Banned From: Friendly Players RP

Who Banned You: Don't Remember

Length of ban: 3 weeks

Reason for ban: Request.

Ok before you call me a minge and -support read this I really didn't do anything this time.

I think I should be unbanned because I was accused of blowing up people at spawn with the cannon ball( I was spawning them ) but I wasn't blowing them up. My friend pony says that he was arresting someone who was blowing them up at spawn, and his friend has pictures, the person who posted the ban request has a picture of me spawning them, not killing people, the request said blowing up a lot of people when I didn't and he didn't have proof, I was in the slums, the person who was massively blowing up people was some kid named john, and pony said that his friend has a picture, I was creating a cool sculpture with the cannonballs, WASNT BLOWING UP STUFF, making a cool art, I was almost done but then I got banned, I was gonna take a picture of it and post it on the forums to see who could make the best sculpture out of only one prop. If you wont unban can I ask for a shortened time? Thank you for taking your time to read.

-Zachery Wraith
The topic has been locked.

Re: Ban Appeal 10 years, 9 months ago #168875

-support. Should be perm banned.
  • Godfatha
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Ban Appeal 10 years, 9 months ago #168876

I think it should be narrow downed to say 3 days 5? I mean he should not be spawning a dangerous prop
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: Ban Appeal 10 years, 9 months ago #168910

I do not think you should be unbanned due to the fact you know that the prop you were spawning can blow up, if you had prove that it wasn't you blowing everyone up sure you should be unbanned. But I still think it was you. I do think your ban should be moved down to 2-3 days like alpha dog said. Next time I suggest you don't spawn a glitched prop that can not be blacklisted. I am sorry if it wasn't you, I saw someone blowing everyone up and I looked at console and it was as if you were spamming it. Your past didn't help either, as soon as I saw that I thought you were mad and blowing up people or just found out that you can blow people up with. If you are innocent this time I am truly sorry it most of been a misunderstanding but again you knew that the prop can blow up. Hopfully next time you will know not to spawn a explosive prop to make a thing out of, there is many props that you could of used. Also the person who banned you was |FP|Sukka aka Joey. Also if you ever spawn that prop again please don't spawn it when someone is mass blowing up ever last player or this sotuation may happen again.
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by whipbone.

Re: Ban Appeal 10 years, 9 months ago #168913

Considering that you were banned by me not very long ago and I know that you have broken rules even after your previous ban. You shouldnt be spamming props and especially props that should be on the blacklist. This ban isn't only based on the ban request but all the rules that I have seen you break in the past week or so. I also get many complaints of you breaking rules so considering all that you are not going to get unbanned. You haven't improved since your last ban, you need to stop breaking obvious rules if you don't want to be banned it's that easy.

Now the ban will be shortened to 2 weeks.

Also flaming on your ban request isn't going to do anything.

Lock this thanks!
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
DayZ in a nutshell
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by Sukka.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds