TOPIC: TheGodfatha Ban Appeal

TheGodfatha Ban Appeal 10 years, 9 months ago #164671

InGame Name: TheGodfatha

Steam Name: TheGodfatha

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46358580

What Server Were You Banned From: Serious RP

Who Banned You: Chev Chelios

Length of ban: 1 week, 1 hour

Reason for ban: Tazing another CP and NLR.

Added Comments:

I was basing in the warehouse districts when I was suddenly CDM'd by a rampant driver on the sidewalk. I was told that there was no NLR in the case that you are CDM'd so I returned to the scene of the crime where I saw the driver continuing to try to CDM people. I was an FBI agent and he was as well. I got out my battering ram and I forced him out of the car and equipped my tazer. He was instantly shot by bystanders and then next thing I know I am frozen and banned for "Tazing another CP and NLR". I did not taze him or have any intentions of doing so. I had my tazer equipped because that is the first thing I go to whenever I switch weapons and I had no clue he was a fellow CP until I was already frozen. This was a very harsh punishment for something that I did not even do. I am aware that most people in this community do not like me but I do not deserve this. To whoever this may concern, please review this situation and see fit that the situation will be properly handled.

TL,DR: I did not taze another CP and I did not break NLR being as though I was CDM'd.

Thank you.
  • Godfatha
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP

Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by Godfatha.
The topic has been locked.

Re: TheGodfatha Ban Appeal 10 years, 9 months ago #164680

Denied, I was raiding your base when i rammed down your door people rushed outside to kill me, I jumped back in my car and used it as defense(Killing you) You then came back breaking nlr and tazing me, Your right cdm doesen't apply on nlr but this wasen't cdm.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Klude, Johnnyglenn
  • Page:
Time to create page: 2.17 seconds