Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Next default map?

Next default map? 15 years, 8 months ago #996

I Fink that da next map shud be rp_amsterville even tho its not a popular map that everyone dont really play its really good and theres loads of things to do like more shops apartments other things and more so i think the default map for rp is rp_amsterville!
  • Boobiez
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Next default map? 15 years, 8 months ago #997

Hell yeah sorry but this map is awesome me and biffjab just robbed psp ps3 and xbox 360s HAHAHAHAHA i mean theres alarms doorbells taxis water houses its just awesome and Superadmins can control the weather like rain and what not its realy cool there is awesome police station with cool jails and storage that cops can get powerfull guns whitch that is just 1 thing that is bad but im sure it can be remove or something ..... but its awesome what you guys think? atelastr try it
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Next default map? 15 years, 8 months ago #998

This map is great and all, and i played it earlier, it has a great layout and the weather etc is awesome

BUT there would be a few problems with having it as default:

1. There are still a few problems with the map which annoy me LOL (and likely others)

2. Not that many people have this map, this reduces server activity and as I experienced, less fun, and no! We Cant just say that people have to DL to get on, because people wont be assed and go onto another server. Were never full with amsterville have you noticed?

3.Downtown is good enough now, we havent had this as our default long, and its a good fun map which a lot of people have.

Maybe when the map is more popular then maybe we can make this default.

Thanks
VistashX
  • VistashX
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 15 years, 8 months ago by VistashX.

Re:Next default map? 15 years, 8 months ago #1001

DOWNTOWN is getting boreing most agree we need anything atleast besides downtown its overused not good rp scenes anymore =/
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Next default map? 15 years, 8 months ago #1004

We need to change it
Rp amsterville is the best rp map in a long time. Its more like a regular day in life rather than a giant military base or derelict town with a giant pd.
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:Next default map? 15 years, 8 months ago #1010

well i think your right vista maybe like another month we can change it to amsterville but im alright with that but i think downtown hets boring now all the people do is the same thing every single time and it gets boring and its a small map too like in amsterville you have so much to do and theres loooooads of features!

But We Can still do teh !map rp_amsterville command if we wanna play amsterville so im basicly happy with that!
  • Boobiez
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Next default map? 15 years, 8 months ago #1012

In the start i didnt like Amsterville, but i found out its kinda good, MANY SHOPS!
MANY APARTMENTS! And looking nice, well its not taking long to download Amsterville on Garrysmod.org,

Edit: and Downtown crashes alot and have lagg,

and Amsterville is only laggy rarely, and it took long before it crashed,
  • saur
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 8 months ago by saur.

Re:Next default map? 15 years, 8 months ago #1013

Ok Guys,

I know downtown is getting boring

And i know we all love the new one

but!

weve had very little people who are not FP going on

i like to see non FP members on our servers

but i suppose if u guys want amsterville, your gonna change it whenever you are on

so lol i cant really do or say much

VistashX
  • VistashX
  • Former Owner

Re:Next default map? 15 years, 8 months ago #1014

Thats True, most of the regular players are FPer,
  • saur
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Next default map? 15 years, 8 months ago #1080

I say we go back to hometown soon
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds