Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Member signup

Re:Member signup 15 years ago #11637

I dont see what this has to do with judgement, if you got a database showing if a person is registered+in the steamgroup+wearing the FP tags , then yes you are right , this thread is a waste of time.

But i dont recall you having one , so thats why i got this thread , It shows your registered , and i just add those people on steam to check if they are in the steam group and have the FP tags , and even have a little chit-chat with them so i get to know who im promoting.

And thats why in my opininon this thread is usefull and acctauly saves me time in doing what im supposed to do.
Making the right people Member on my server.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Member signup 15 years ago #11638

I agree with Zok this isnt a waste of time it is actuly a very good idea, i don't see how this is judging you or what ever it is you said.
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Member signup 15 years ago #11689

Because i see who is a member when i validate there account.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:Member signup 14 years, 11 months ago #12778

Hi guys, I wanna apply for member. You know me a bit from a \"abuse report\".

Im 14 years old and My real name is Gustaf. My experiences from clans and admin and super admin is the big clan named \"Defenders Of Democracy\" (www.ddemocracy.mybb3.org).
I am Super Admin on 2 12 slots servers. I have been admin in 5 months now. All from usual Admin to Super Admin.

Why I want to join: I love the server its fantastic. After that I know a long playing in the clan I want to be able to kick and ban. I think everything with the clan seems cool.

What I can give the clan: Top Admin Skills. Help with all that you may need about administrating.
Job ideas to the rp as \"Club Owner\".
Webbsite administrating skills. And Webbsite creating skills.
Small knowledge of lua.

Steam Name: bromma53
In-Game Name: Gurra

Cya on the server
  • Gurra
  • Expert Boarder
Admins excist to protect servers and to enjoy the players on the servers. They dont excist for having fun. Dont abuse your powers. Follow ELE
By Gurra.
Last Edit: 14 years, 11 months ago by Gurra.

Re:Member signup 14 years, 11 months ago #12781

Hi thanks for taking the time to tell us a bit about yourself here and the good news if if you have been accepted onto the site you are already a member and able to start ranking up on any of our servers.

• Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re:Member signup 14 years, 11 months ago #12785

Hey Gurra, as chuteuk said welcome to the clan.

Fristly can you try not to bring up old threads, this was thread was made by an old member and left.

If you want to do anythink like this again just put it in the \&quot;Anythink Goes\&quot; section

Welcome to the team, enjoy! Max
  • Max

Re:Member signup 14 years, 11 months ago #12788

Thx guys! Btw Im from Sweden
  • Gurra
  • Expert Boarder
Admins excist to protect servers and to enjoy the players on the servers. They dont excist for having fun. Dont abuse your powers. Follow ELE
By Gurra.
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds