Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: NEW RULE IDEA

NEW RULE IDEA 15 years, 1 month ago #9102

i have found it quite anoing wen ur a mobboss or infact a cop raiding an area and the person ur raiding after you've killed them decides to come right on back and kill you its just not good rp i think we should have a rule where anyone killing during a robbing or a police raid has to stay away from that house or base untill the raid /robbing has been done its just better rp
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:NEW RULE IDEA 15 years, 1 month ago #9105

Can you go back if you are cop and the person is wanted in the base or house.
  • Luke7dude
  • Gold Boarder

Re:NEW RULE IDEA 15 years, 1 month ago #9106

if the persons wanted then yea i would say cuz theres proof of what hapopened (the warrant) any cop HAS to arest ppl with warrants
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:NEW RULE IDEA 15 years, 1 month ago #9109

Yes this does happaned whlie me sib and joker were setting up our building organisation me and them where being constanly search warrented by the cops just cause they thought we had money labs. it's hard when there just cops to steal and use them for there own. yes there is a rule called the raiding rule but i think it should be boosted from 5 mins to 10 mins just to make it fair. plus the cops we had trobble with went citezen then stole the money labs that we had 10 mins after.
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:NEW RULE IDEA 15 years, 1 month ago #9110

blue u do know i was talking abought the peaple getting raided not being able to go back after dieing
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:NEW RULE IDEA 15 years, 1 month ago #9111

I could change the raid time a bit higher seeing they are back way to fast i agree. (Not counting in mobboss/thiefs/cops that havent searched you yet are allowed to search/raid you also making it having cops/mobboss/thiefs over your floor alot)

And about the rule not going back to base , i agree its a bit annoying you just get people constantly coming back running in with a pistol shooting you,but then again i find it also silly to wait alot , knowing all my stuff is being stolen.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 1 month ago by Zok.

Re:NEW RULE IDEA 15 years, 1 month ago #9117

Couldnt you make the spawn time just a bit longer for the mob boss and the gangsters, so that if they are raiding they wont be right back.
  • Luke7dude
  • Gold Boarder

Re:NEW RULE IDEA 15 years, 1 month ago #9137

just make it so the cops and your security go and sort it out if u dont have that then ur an idiot for not deciding to get security for goods
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds