Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hacks, & Money

Re:Hacks, & Money 15 years, 1 month ago #8634

Skippy wrote:
Why Do people keep putting Negative Karma for me?!!? I dont get it! I havent done anything wrong!!!

Because you're an attention seeking post whore, and you think you know this stuff, when you don't. Also, I don't like you.

Re:Hacks, & Money 15 years, 1 month ago #8655

Look whos talking.
  • Skippy
  • Legendary Member

Re:Hacks, & Money 15 years, 1 month ago #8663

You guys suck you were giveen your money by super admins i earned my 30 mill though hard work lots of times me dieing dues to random dm and being arested Come on you can not call that deication i only use my admin guns for admin buisness.

P.S Spend more money leave a happyer life and don't use your given weapons to kill or raid or rdm or any s-h-i-t like that
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Hacks, & Money 15 years, 1 month ago #8669

i got my money from hard work also... but i lost it all in a game chute made and jam tricked me so i lost... a couple of times lol .. and jaydix he joined the server first time and was learning on it and he alredy had 30mill i dindt know that there was a money hack but now i know it and i know storm used it... hes bad :O
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Last Edit: 15 years, 1 month ago by Gannsi.

Re:Hacks, & Money 15 years, 1 month ago #8677

there is a way admins can tell how much money you have lol so we do know you have like 50x more then that lol
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Hacks, & Money 15 years, 1 month ago #8694

I have alot of cash lol ^^
  • Max

Re:Hacks, & Money 15 years, 1 month ago #8699

I made and absolute crap load of money through fight club and so far i was the only one able to do it correctly!
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Hacks, & Money 15 years, 1 month ago #8886

HOW TO DO IT! I know a grabber(wire) glitch to dupe stuff but its not working for RP stuff.

I had 100,000,000 but now i only have 997,000,000
MILLIONZ
  • ProGamer
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Hacks, & Money 15 years, 1 month ago #8888

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • ProGamer
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Hacks, & Money 15 years, 1 month ago #8889

i don't care how much money i have because it doesn't really matter since i just go on the server to have fun.
  • milktree47
  • Expert Boarder
ive got balls of steel
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds