Issue! client side hacks
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Issue! client side hacks

Re:Issue! client side hacks 15 years, 1 month ago #8137

It doesnt matter if hies inactive he still broke the rules
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Issue! client side hacks 15 years, 1 month ago #8138

Aside from the current issue we need to demote all of theese inactive staff members, people who arn't active enough to do their job don't deserve their rank!
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Issue! client side hacks 15 years, 1 month ago #8151

Jaydix wrote:
Jordan wrote:
Aside from the current issue we need to demote all of these inactive staff members, people who arn't active enough to do their job don't deserve their rank!

Easier said than done. If we do that, it will only cause arguments and end up in some of the good players leaving the community.

Yeah your right...
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

Re:Issue! client side hacks 15 years, 1 month ago #8153

To clientside \"hacks\", i always wanted to disable them, but it´s nearly impossible. All the anti \"hack\" scripts only disable the console commands, that means that only knowed \"hacks\" can be disabled. Btw. there are some other ways to get out of range of the anti \"hacks\". So we can´t disable them, but we can act like the ones we called us and don´t use them. (Man, i loved my smartsnap aimbot xD)
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Issue! client side hacks 15 years, 1 month ago #8160

Okay... Not to be a jerk, but GAYCRO'S WRONG AGAIN! (Haha, sweet payback). It is VERY simple to setup a garrysmod script enforcer (It checks for client scripts, and if they're not on the \"White-list\" They're not loaded. Many ZS servers use this, we've been pressuring admins to get one, it really takes 2 seconds.) JUST GO HERE!!!. So... WHAY GAYCRO! And, this would be a nice addition to the server.

PS. I noticed the commands toggle_xray and toggle_nightvision are blocked. This method is failure, so easy to bypass by going into xray/nightvision.lua and replacing toggle_xray/nightvision with ANYTHING else, could be lolzxraytogglez or summin.
Last Edit: 15 years, 1 month ago by My name sucks. Reason: Meh, gay link errors

Re:Issue! client side hacks 15 years, 1 month ago #8173

Yeah, really nice if you want to edit/add things.
Everytime you have to go into the list and add it.
And if you delete something and don´t delete it from the
list, it´s possible to get through. Btw. Peoples with old files which would not be automatically downloaded from the server would be kicked.

Btw. there are some clientside scripts that are no \"hack\".
You can´t block all if you want to disable some.

And MNS, didn´t your parents taught you how to behave?
It doesn´t seems so. Be like the clan you are in. Friendly and respectful
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Issue! client side hacks 15 years, 1 month ago #8178

I used to use xray for admin purposes like finding colliding druglabs that used to crash the server, but that's not a problem anymore so I'll uninstall it.
  • Moo
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Issue! client side hacks 15 years, 1 month ago #8185

I use a clientside script that shows me everything in very bright colors which alpha is under 100. To see things like invisible dynamite and etc.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Issue! client side hacks 15 years, 1 month ago #8194

My name sucks wrote:
Okay... Not to be a jerk, but GAYCRO'S WRONG AGAIN! (Haha, sweet payback). It is VERY simple to setup a garrysmod script enforcer (It checks for client scripts, and if they're not on the \"White-list\" They're not loaded. Many ZS servers use this, we've been pressuring admins to get one, it really takes 2 seconds.) JUST GO HERE!!!. So... WHAY GAYCRO! And, this would be a nice addition to the server.

PS. I noticed the commands toggle_xray and toggle_nightvision are blocked. This method is failure, so easy to bypass by going into xray/nightvision.lua and replacing toggle_xray/nightvision with ANYTHING else, could be lolzxraytogglez or summin.

Oh wow thanks for telling us all how to bypass blocks...
  • Jordan

Re:Issue! client side hacks 15 years, 1 month ago #8215

kycro wrote:
Yeah, really nice if you want to edit/add things.
Everytime you have to go into the list and add it.
And if you delete something and don´t delete it from the
list, it´s possible to get through. Btw. Peoples with old files which would not be automatically downloaded from the server would be kicked.

Btw. there are some clientside scripts that are no \"hack\".
You can´t block all if you want to disable some.

And MNS, didn´t your parents taught you how to behave?
It doesn´t seems so. Be like the clan you are in. Friendly and respectful

I didn't say we HAVE to use it... And anyone with server access (and isn't a retard) can edit it. If you're using custom HUDs it's still kinda a bit of an advantage (I just find them annoying). And also Kycro, you're just as much of a dick here as you are on the server, so you can shut your stupid mouth. You're no higher than me, and technically I outrank you on DarkRP and CSS: JB (
Last Edit: 15 years, 1 month ago by My name sucks. Reason: AAARRGG TRIPLE POST!
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds