Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Default map

Default map 15 years, 2 months ago #7950

Hello everybody i would like to talk about changeing the default map to Rp_evocity_v2d. it is bigger then City 17 and does not crash with snap shot overflow ( If you pc is bad with bad net cause your bro gets your net limited) you will not yea snap shot overflow. there are meny place to hide things Like drugs. If someone finds a way to get super-epic-omfg-wtf (seow) rp (or ask Darkland server owners if they can give you a copy of it) we can have a car seller and insted of drug labs there are drug plants(cost 600 each take 4 to 7 mins to grow they sell for 150)so we would keep the money down so no hyper inflation like what has happand with the dark rp. Thank you and i hope you like what i have typed

P.S ive been limited this week
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Default map 15 years, 2 months ago #7951

u realy think dark land will give another server the ONE thing and it is only that one thing that ppl love them for to someone else
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Default map 15 years, 2 months ago #7952

I like the new drug idea ^^
  • Max

Re:Default map 15 years, 2 months ago #7953

that would be nice yes but how we would get it is the problem
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Default map 15 years, 2 months ago #7954

I gess so, someone would have to code it all ect..
  • Max

Re:Default map 15 years, 2 months ago #7955

We should acctauly have the Drugzmod and edit it some how in Darkrp. Kycro edited it a bit maybe you can use his (and perhaps even make it better) I allready suggested how it should be implented (i think) and the wide selection of drugs gives us more items to trade. we could even have small convenience stores (with cigarettes,beer,water,aspirins etc.)

And having a car dealer sounds like a great idea to me.

And about evocity being default map? Im fine with it as long as we got a script blocking off the cave area. Seeing if a admin changes map you allways have a admin blocking it off,if its default you might wait a long time till a admin comes on to block it off. (if you dont have a script to do it automatic)
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Default map 15 years, 2 months ago #7969

I agree although, nothing that is mentioned on the forums ever gets done (Like with my no spawn weps thread). Youll have to ask a leader to do this and present the thread to them.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Default map 15 years, 2 months ago #7978

aparently on that front chute wants them kept for sum reason accordin to jam (prolly a lie to get me off askin him)
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Default map 15 years, 2 months ago #7988

Guys what im talking about is a whole new gamemode not just a mod. the drug plants are not part of any mod just the \"SUPER-EPIC-OMFG-WTF (SEOW) RP\" the Darkland servers rp the one that can hold 64 people on one server without crashing (Quite populer) it all so means only 1 class has a phys gun the builder lockpicks can be sold at shipments you can buy cars for 30k to 40k money is harder to get. 1 rule on there server is Random dm and you get banned.
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Default map 15 years, 2 months ago #7989

i agree with blue its a really good script we need one like that
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds