Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: RP_downtown

RP_downtown 15 years, 2 months ago #7940

I realy think we should make rp_downtown the defualt map again, it may be smaller than c18 or c45 or whatever but ive only ever seen more than 20 players in the server one time.
Also when people look for an rp server they will look for a downtown because its the most popular therefore most people have downloaded it.
  • Psycho
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:RP_downtown 15 years, 2 months ago #7945

deer to the lord no make lakeside default that map RULES
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:RP_downtown 15 years, 2 months ago #7956

Nope i think changing to evocity might be the best. Its stable and its a popular map (some servers with 64 players are full because of it) And evocity is much,much,much,much,much,much,much,much,much,much,much better then Downtown.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:RP_downtown 15 years, 2 months ago #7957

i agree with zok evo is much bigger much better then downtown also lakside is good to.
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:RP_downtown 15 years, 2 months ago #7958

So changed downtown because they had it for so long, so any other map would be good
  • Max

Re:RP_downtown 15 years, 2 months ago #7961

siblin wrote:
deer to the lord no make lakeside default that map RULES

the map rules, but it can cause crashes if you open and close the front door of the bank.

Downtown rules, maybe we should change sometimes to it, but i think we should use other maps as default, cause downtown isnĀ“t fair to low hardware pcs. c18 is better for low end pcs, and playable on them too!

We should change the map every day, so more people will join and then know us, and they will join no matter if we have a another map.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:RP_downtown 15 years, 2 months ago #7972

Oh man iv'e barked up that tree ALOT. Actually this thread kinda' shows hoq bored people are getting of city 18 qich is why around a month ago i recomended \"defualt map weekends\" where we default a different map every weekend and revert to our ACTUAL defualt map during the week. But i suppose thats \"too much work\"..
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:RP_downtown 15 years, 2 months ago #7979

i still love c18 but if we have to change to a downtown map change it to version 3!!!!! yes version 3!!!! it is out

if we cahgne to any map tho make it c45
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by blah_1123.

Re:RP_downtown 15 years, 2 months ago #7980

oh my pleese not v3 i'd prefer hometown or v1 downtown lol v3 is USLESS ive tryed it
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:RP_downtown 15 years, 2 months ago #7982

shut the fuck up phyco!
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds