Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Seriusly

Seriusly 15 years, 2 months ago #7835

Ok i was just playing the rp server and kycro comes. I call him gaycro and mns does also... He mutes us 6 times for calling him gaycro and hes sayin that the reason was disrespecting everyone... i wasnt even dissrepsecting him!
Jaydix just comes saying he left and kicks me and demotes me to standard player... WTF seriusly i cant play the rp server anymore without being abused and abused. Im on the edge of leaving!
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Gannsi.

Re:Seriusly 15 years, 2 months ago #7837

why u fucking sayin u did then?
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:Seriusly 15 years, 2 months ago #7839

First of all Gannsi you real shouldn't of called him gaycro..
  • Max
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Max.

Re:Seriusly 15 years, 2 months ago #7840

i heard of this kycro said: he called me gaycro, he called jay gaydicks and jaydick and he called sarah gay clover

kinda aint nice tbh and i cant blame jay for that if ur callin him that
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Seriusly 15 years, 2 months ago #7842

me and sarah where joking with the gay thing she called me gaynsi and i laughed and i said it dindt fit and she laughed and i sayd gay clover fitted i was testing gaydix and he called himself gaydicks so that dindt count and max why i thought that was becuz jay said it to me ;/
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Seriusly 15 years, 2 months ago #7844

cuz instead of asking u directly they must make a fuss out of it and try publicise and demote u even tho it aint gna happen not for a single kick, maybe if it was 6 kicks without reason . .
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Seriusly 15 years, 2 months ago #7845

first of all jay i wasnt doing anything wrong its kycro new nickname and he likes it

second of all jay u said u dmoted me and that i said was abused i dindt mind getting kicked cuz i was leaving the server becuz i was getting abused!
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Seriusly 15 years, 2 months ago #7847

he did not tell me to stop he muted me?
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Seriusly 15 years, 2 months ago #7851

Ok i was prop surfing but i did not blind anyone i unblinded that person
  • Luke7dude
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Seriusly 15 years, 2 months ago #7852

Gannsi, like i said often enough, the way you act is not the way of a fp member.
And would you really want to get me demoted for punishing you for the right things?
Bring in evidence, but you donĀ“t, should i say you why? Because on this evidence everyone could see that i said you often enough to stop.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds