Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

New maps in the server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: New maps in the server

Re:New maps in the server 15 years, 2 months ago #7799

Bacon wrote:
Could we add www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=24529 this map i does checked it out and it's really good loads of shops a nice pd a gunshop with ammo caches that u click buttons to open alarm sytemas built in shops and much more cool stuff.

Amsterville is already on the roleplay server you can ask an admin to start a map change vote if you want to change to another map
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re:New maps in the server 15 years, 2 months ago #7800

We should think about that we actually don´t get the server so full as we want, maybe we could add some smaller maps too (for under 20 people), if much people join you can still make a vote to change map.

My first suggestion: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&amp;id=45451

A bunker system, witch is big enough for 20 people.
I tested it with friends ( just on a 10 people server, but it´s big enough ), and they said it´s a good map, so maybe one of you want to test it too?

My second suggestion: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&amp;id=22012

The fun of fun in rp things. This is one of the maps where rp started and where you can see it. This map can be used for around 15-20 people. If you do´n´t know it, blame yourself. And then test it. And then love it.

My third suggestion: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&amp;id=48035

Didn´t tested it yet, but it looks nice on the pics so give it a run on your pc.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:New maps in the server 15 years, 2 months ago #7810

I have just tested the maps that were perhaps worth adding
I will give you a rating on a scale of Bad,Average,Good and Perfect.
Some maps that are on my list should NOT be added but i will tell you why

Amsterville: (SHOULD BE ADDED,if not yet done that is)
Rating:Average
Its a good city with enough room for 32 people.
But i found it had to many shops and not enough normal homes. But the map is good.
You need to remove a button that gives you HL2 weapons but for the rest its okay.

evocity_2: (SHOULD BE ADDED)
Rating: Perfect
Evocity_2 is one of the best maps i ever rped on with enough living areas,shops and special buildings and alot of space. This map is ideal for 32 players and more and great for rp. I rate this map perfect because its just a masterpiece. The only downside is that you need a admin to block off a cave area. but that doesnt matter seeing that is easily done.

Lakeside City: (SHOULD BE ADDED)
Rating:Average/Good
I enjoyed playing lakeside with enough living areas,special buildings and shops and a fair amount of space this is suitable for 32 players. also i enjoyed the scenery on this map. I rate this map average/good. You might have to remove some Hl2 waepons but its okay for the rest.

vegas bunker: (CAN BE ADDED BUT NOT ADVICED)
Rating:Bad/Average
I didnt really enjoy this map i wasnt far away from rating it bad. With not alot of good buildings,and dull scenery or special buildings at all i would not enjoy rping really on this map as the other maps i tested. I there fore find Vegas Bunker to be a \&quot;tolerable\&quot; map.

Richland: (SHOULD NOT BE ADDED)
Rating:Bad
This map is NOT SUITABLE AT ALL for roleplay.
The map is design is really good but i think this map is created for deathmatch or something. with HL2 weapons scattered all over the map,traps and only 3-4 huge houses to live in i find this map should never be added to the RP map list.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Zok.

Re:New maps in the server 15 years, 2 months ago #7815

nice but we've already got amsterville and its the worst possible map in the world i HATE it and so do quite a few others its impossible to rp enless ur a cop or gd and not realy a cop cuz u cant rp as a mobboss cuz theres nowhere to goto to make a base etc its plain anoing

the others as zok has said sound brill!
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:New maps in the server 15 years, 2 months ago #7820

i don't mind what maps with have.
  • Max

Re:New maps in the server 15 years, 2 months ago #7821

it matters for rp
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds