TOPIC: Report

Report 15 years, 2 months ago #7360

Spawned:models/props_building_details/Storefront_Template001a_Bars.mdl
|FP| VÜãBlah_1123(damn hac: (Mr. Blah) put away that gun now
Player ßek- ßoDkeYs has joined the game
Blue_Dragon killed |FP| Sanj i using gmod_wire_turret
Warning: killicon not found 'gmod_wire_turret'
Payday! You received $65!
|FP| VÜãBlah_1123(damn hac: (Mr. Blah) U WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET BASICLY
|FP| Bacon killed Mr. Blah using weapon_real_cs_mp5a4
Visit www.friendlyplayers.com For More Info!
Type /buyfood (e.g: /buyfood melon)
|FP|VÜãBaconzor: (|FP| Bacon) 105hacked
|FP|Sanji | FCD |: (|FP| Sanj i) isnt allow to come back
|FP|VÜãBaconzor: (|FP| Bacon) 205hacked

ok console dosnt show me arresting so it dosnt prove much but what happend was.. i was a cop and i got shot when i respawned i bought a deagle (i always always buy a gun straight away as cop) and i head to the nexus then blue called for help at his shop so i went over there were people throwing smokes and haolding illegal guns so i warned em (as it shows in console) and they didnt do anything so i arrested him (joshi im not sure on the full name) then bacon killed me (fair enough) joshi then started saying NLR becasue aparently i had gone to the same spot within 5 minutes of being shot ther
1. i didnt get shot there tht was in the change shop i got shot outside 45th apartments
2. blue called for help
3. they were basicly in the middle of the street with illegal guns

joshi then started saying how i dont know the rules and how everyone in FP hates me and think im a dick had and how i dont deserve admin (i never said i deserved admin) and how im always always begging for it. blue told him to shut up as its friendly players (well i think it was blue might not have been) so it was silent fo a feqw minutes thn joshi started saying abuse to me again! (he has a mic so i cant get screen shot or anything of it ) if he is shouting abuse at FP staff i dont think he deserves the rank he has blue i hope you will support me on this as you were there
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Report 15 years, 2 months ago #7361

i new you would report me for the most stupidest of all things, Firstly before you died you said put away your guns, then someone killed you , then there should be the 5 miniute rule where you cant go to that same place for 5 mins, but you ignored and randomly arresting me and you didnt warn me, so basiacally you didnt follow the NLR and btw i have seen you ask for admin before so dont lie
  • eliminator
  • Senior Boarder
|FP|Eliminator also known as |FP|Joshiboiz

Re:Report 15 years, 2 months ago #7362

oh and btw i actually worked hard for my rank and i dont give abuse through the mic, i just said that you was an abusing, i do sometimes do my chav accent into the mic, which is saying F*** and stuff like that but atleast i dont aim it at anyone...
  • eliminator
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Report 15 years, 2 months ago #7363

FP| VÜãBlah_1123(damn hac: (Mr. Blah) put away that gun now
P_layer_ ßek- ßoDkeYs has joined the game
Blue_Dragon killed |FP| Sanj i using gmod_wire_turret
Warning: killicon not found 'gmod_wire_turret'
Payday! You received $65!
|FP| VÜãBlah_1123(damn hac: (Mr. Blah) U WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET BASICLY
|FP| Bacon killed Mr. Blah using weapon_real_cs_mp5a4

NLR!!

5 Miniute Rule!!

Thanks =D
  • eliminator
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Report 15 years, 2 months ago #7364

Eliminator no need to post 3 times you can just edit.
  • Max

Re:Report 15 years, 2 months ago #7365

e-d-i-t b-u-t-t-o-n heard of it?
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Report 15 years, 2 months ago #7366

siblin theres no need to act like an asshole you know

try cheering up!
  • eliminator
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Report 15 years, 2 months ago #7367

im merely telin ya the rules
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Report 15 years, 2 months ago #7368

i called for help over mic beause i was going to be killed (as always)
Edit: ive just read the rules it says nothing about going back to the same place or waiting 5 mins here are the rules (writen by zok Posted by jam)
NLR:

If you get killed you remember nothing and start over (so no revenge killing etc.)
NLR does not fully count if WANTED...Cops can constantly come in and raid you. (If cop gets killed before writing wanted it does not count)
If all cops in the area are dead and you die or the wanted expires,Cops are then
not allowed anymore to pursuit you and need to follow the NLR rule. If a wanted expires or
gets removed because of the persons dead then the cops are not allowed to warrant him again.
Only if the warrant gets removed in a real fast time. The person needs to be wanted for attleast 2 Minutes
(Does not count if killed by cops or gets removed by Chief)(And if a mayor is there,Chief his opinion doesnt count only if removed by mayor it counts,
but if the Mayor agrees that the chief can remove it it counts also)
Also for mobboss to break in again somewhere you need to wait 3-5 minutes before doing so.
Otherwise you get spawn break ins (after respawn contantly break in) Also if mobboss or cops break in and you get killed in your home/__base__ you can return at once and dont have to wait. (The walking part back to home/__base__ allready takes care of NLR time)

Random DM:

NLR does not count in random DMing if someone kills you without any reason what so ever
you do not have to follow nlr at all. (but first ask him why you got killed if his reason is good NLR still counts then).
If a person random dms report him to a admin or mod and he will probaly get kicked.
Some examples:
Random dming is if someones calls himself Terrorist and starts blowing everyone up.
Random dming is if someones calls himself a mass murderer and starts a killing spree
Random dming is if someones just kills you because your cop and he says \"im a gangster\"

Randoming dming is NOT
*If mobboss breaks in and kills the owner of the house*
*A person kills you because he doesnt want you in his house/store*
*A person kills you because you found his druglabs (removing witness)*

Prop Surfing:

Its illegal dont do it (Kickable Offence)

Prop Bridging:

Its illegal dont do it (Kickable Offence)

Respect for staff:

If a staff member tells you to do something you DO it (that is in within the rules or is admin bussines)
but not things like \"GIVE ME MOBBOSS\".
If you do not show your respect to a staff member and start swearing at him and dont listen to him
then that is a punishable offence

My fellow HIGHER staff member (or a staff member) is breaking the rules:

Make a screenshot/video about it and show it to the Leaders/SA's. But first try to adress him
on his wrong doing if he decides to just laugh at you and continue,report him.
Some people say you can kick etc. a higher rank then yours...You cannot.
Kicking a higher rank then yours is a stupid idea and will just cause a conflict resulting
in a kicking/banning war. it is best to report this seeing this does more then start a fight.
A higher rank is ALLOWED to kick etc. a LOWER rank BUT it is better if you report him and is a way
the SA's and leaders prefer. *TIP* Make screenshots of console also as proof

Prop Blocking:

You are not allowed to make it IMPOSSIBLE for someone to get to a certain location. People still need to get into houses,areas etc.
If these areas are accsesible by door etc. its okay.
Also by not IMPOSSIBLE i mean make it reachable enough,dont try to make it as hard as possible so it still gets NEAR impossible.

Doors:

All doors are allowed as long as there is a VISIBLE button (or 50 % visible) on two sides and people need to KNOW where the button is (make a powerhouse with a door1-2 and a button in it)
This does not count for door1-2 of course. Secret buttons are not allowed only if the represent a prop very near to the door for example. A lamp hanging above the elevator door,
A gunrack next to the combine door,a picture next to a blast door. And the button MUST be in the same room near the door.

Lasers/npcs/turrets:

Should only be used for RP PURPOSES and not being the biggest bastard on the rp server,and making it impossible/very hard to get to certain things.

Abusing Wire or other tools:

Abusing wire or other tools is not allowed.
If your not supposed to do it,THEN DONT DO IT.

RP your role:

If you are a gundealer you RP a gundealer do NOT SCAM people. if they pay you they get what they want.
I even heard a story \"if i kill them they need to follow NLR and pay all over again\" no they dont.
If they havent recieved there shipment yet they have the right to still get it its a official rule.
Seeing most people can just be asses and kill someone and soon as he buys a shipment.
Also if there are multiple gundealers,and you decide to become a Mafia/cop supplier,it is allowed if there is attleast ONE person gundealing to public.
This also counts for Medic.
Also if your cop or mayor dont rp \"corrupt\" this kind of rp mostly sucks. Its means your just releasing all prisoners all the time,letting mob in all the time etc.
And its okay to be a little corrupt but not pick sides. if the mobboss slips 1000 dollar in the chief his pocket the chief can decide to leave the druglabs intact.
But if a other cop wants to do a search warrant the chief is not allowed to stop him. Also the mayor cant make stupid rules like DRUGLABS ALLOWED.

Random Arrest/Taser:

DONT ABUSE COP,Random taser/arrest is a kickable offence.
Also people shout random arrest very fast,you must remember that also small offences can
be arrestable. If you think you have been wrongly arrested ask the cop why he did it.
If he doesnt respond after a few minutes you are allowed to demote him,or if you dont agree
with his reason ask a Moderator/Admin if the reason is good enough.
Also Cops may not use arrest/taser for there own purpose,with this i mean for instance.
If people find the chiefs druglabs you can kill them to remove witnesses but dont taser or arrest them.

Prisoner Execution:

Police or Mayor are allowed to kill prisoners if they wish (as punishment)
But if the Chief (or Mayor if hes there,outranks chief clearly) does not want it to happen
IT DOESNT,cops (or chief if mayor is there) should listen to there superiors.
If they dont want a excucation of this person it wont happen.

Random Props:

Dont make random props in the middle of no where that have no purpose nor do you make huge contraptions or buildings that have no purpose to rp what so ever.

Written By Zok
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Blue_Dragon.

Re:Report 15 years, 2 months ago #7369

He aint being an asshole eliminator.
  • Max
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds