Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Spawn weps are ruining RP
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Spawn weps are ruining RP

Re:Spawn weps are ruining RP 15 years, 2 months ago #7595

siblin wrote:
yea i dont use my spawnable guns no more but i still want um removed its anoing wen i use a pistol and a mod who just spawns deiceds to kill me with thair smg

Well I must say i'm rather surprised siblin. Befire you were aching to keep the spawn weps but if your sincere about this then with you and Blue on our side we should have them removed in no time.

Oh and a massive thanks to everyone else supporting the thread!

(Also siblin, like zok said, i didnt post this in the \"for the greater good of rp£ thread because there really needed to be a thread that focused directly on spawn weps)

I should really rewrite this but Im lazy , Progamer the job sweps have been fixed!!!
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Spawn weps are ruining RP 15 years, 2 months ago #7613

jord i supported it 3 times in this thread and a cupple in the other why wouldnt i!

btw we need to keep the crowbars in admin t2 we need to keep our admin fights i love wacking blue over the head with onea theese
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Spawn weps are ruining RP 15 years, 1 month ago #8020

i thiink that the spawn weps are obviously given to us to use, but i know what u mean about ruining rp, i can just go and unlock any door i like in rp, kill anyone, without spending a penny, although, its great to have them xD
  • Zackii
  • Expert Boarder

Re:Spawn weps are ruining RP 15 years, 1 month ago #8028

As a fact, these guns are your price for being promoted.
As promotions wasn´t so easy as now it worked, but now with easier promotions and more and heavier weapons it´s to hard to handle with the spawn weapons on the server.

Contra Spawn Weapons:
1. You have more health then standards, that show your rank
2. You have a toolgun, that shows you are a member
3. They see your spawn weapons and you go around and kill with your spawn weapons (very bad for players outside of fp)

Pro Spawn Weapons:
1. You haven´t to buy a weapon to kill someone (administative reason) (Learn to type in \"!slay \"Username\"\")
2. Good to make the other players hates you
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Spawn weps are ruining RP 15 years, 1 month ago #8030

kycro dont moan abought the hp weve already had it changed a wile ago (ages ago) from mods having 250 admins with 500 and i think sa's used to have 1000 what we have from hp wise i think is good
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Spawn weps are ruining RP 15 years, 1 month ago #8034

i don´t said that the hp are bad, but they are enough to show that you are more than a standard.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds