Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

RP'er of the Month Competition Series
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: RP'er of the Month Competition Series

Re:RP'er of the Month Competition Series 15 years ago #11383

The main issue is RDM and idiots thing that everyone always roleplay on zoks server. tbh i cant stand the lack of communication on zoks if he adds prox voice i may consider playing on it occasionally.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:RP'er of the Month Competition Series 15 years ago #11403

If you can explain to me how to add prox voice i would.
Im not having so much succses atm. :/
Also there is no lack of communcication , you just cba to type. But i have to agree that i would like to see mics added also in a better way.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years ago by Zok.

Re:RP'er of the Month Competition Series 15 years ago #11404

Zok alot of issues on you server could be dealt with 20x quicker if we had voice why cant you just allow it and say its for important ooc only!?
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

Re:RP'er of the Month Competition Series 15 years ago #11406

its broken , if you can help me i would appreciate it

I will try to put sv_alltalk 1 on and see if it turns back on mics then i could rewrite the main darkrp files.
But last time i checked it was still team speak.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:RP'er of the Month Competition Series 15 years ago #11407

If your not using a custom darkrp script then just reinstall the script
  • Jordan

Re:RP'er of the Month Competition Series 15 years ago #11408

and what script would that be? because i havent touched any scripts concerning mics i think. It works on the other RP server. I dont understand why its broken on my server.
Perhaps its because its 2.3.5 but that doesnt make alot of sense. Ill go try to see if its still team based when i turn on rp_alltalk to 1.

(Update) Nope doesnt work , know any other commands then rp_alltalk, perhaps theres one for mics i havent seen.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:RP'er of the Month Competition Series 15 years ago #11411

hmm, so you havn't edited darkrp gamemode itself?
  • Jordan

Re:RP'er of the Month Competition Series 15 years ago #11412

I did edit the gamemode , but i didnt remove or edit anything concerning mics , im sure of that.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:RP'er of the Month Competition Series 15 years ago #11413

hmm what did you edit, if possible save your edited gamemode and load the original up. The main problem would probably be if you made some commands
  • Jordan

Re:RP'er of the Month Competition Series 15 years ago #11414

I dont think thats the problem but ill take a look , but thanks for the help Jordan. Ill ask Jam or Chuteuk seeing they have alot more experience then me. Perhaps they can think out a solution 1 2 3.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds