Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Vodka

Vodka 15 years, 9 months ago #653

Ok despite several complaints by Vodka of biff He is the one abusing since biff seemed to change when he became an admin

OK today (about a minute ago) I was in the FP server and so was Vodka We were the only mods in there and Vodka seemed to be AFK and since I was actually being a good mod (I am big headed but its true) I was constantly teleporting through the map to do things like Give 10K to a cop (Colton) to un-own the gunstore and trying to un-prop lock things then I get one from Colton after trying to fix the furniture store (it had glitched) when colton called me about a prob lock so I went to him and saw that vodka had a prop on a door and a keypad there too so i said its a fading door when one of the cops there typed in the correct code and nothing happened so I told vodka to open it then there was no reply so I gave him 10 seconds to open it or remove the prop lock and when it was up I kicked him for it then he came back and kicked me the reason being

\"YOUR MOTHER PROP BLOCKED THIS FADING DOOR\"

I just felt the need to report this and to ask people if this is abuse more than teleporting through a wall or a random demote (I seem to recall this being said about biff) and finaly some pictures

(I dont know if this will work but there on my photobucket account Slashcross360 so try to look )

s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb247/slashcross360/

if it doesnt then tell me in a PM and ill give you the password
Attachments:
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Vodka 15 years, 9 months ago #655

Hello!

Well, this is as true as something can be. Vodka's keypad to his, actually, fading door didn't work. It was probably because his keypad was accidently connected to wrong button.

Slash, at that moment, I was extremely, and I really mean extremely pissed off by EVERYONE on the whole server. As you may noticed, it was a total mess.

Your screenshot doesn't proove too much. Only that the keypad didn't work. It doesn't proove that the prop wasen't a fading door, nor that the keypad was a misstake which vodka made by purpose.

Vodka has recently been violating a lot of rules but yesterday, after I had talked to vistash over friends about Vodka he (I think..) realised what he had done wrong and changed way to act. Just because some people have a hard time accepting this doesn't mean he has to get punished for this. Who shouldn't get a second chance. You may say that you have given him more than 2 chances. That may be true but that doesn't really matter as the thing that matters is when a person realise what it has done wrong and if the person then change their way to act, there shouldn't really be any problem about the 'past'. Well, this is my opinon and I think a lot of other people here on Friendly Players thinks like me when it matters.

Vodka threatned me before this post was published. He said that if I published 'my' screenshot which was slash's screensot I would get permanently banned from the Friendly Player RolePlay server. I did not like this at all. I just wanted to add this to my post even if it doesn't really have too much to do about the subject.

Vodka, I told you I would defend you in my reply of the complaint about you and I did.

Have a nice day all and I hope you sort this out!

// ColtoM
  • ColtoM
  • Junior Boarder

Re:Vodka 15 years, 9 months ago #659

I, myself, am sick of Vodka. All he does is complain.

And a couple of days ago, he made this fat shop with loads of props, ropes and lights. He was litterily lagging the server. EVERYBODY asked him to get rid of some stuff, and he rejected. Then, after, I saw a guy making another shop right next to his. It barely had three props. Vodka comes out of nowhere and starts having a go at the guy for lagging the server. Then he kicks him.

Something needs to be done. I say we boot him.
  • Byakira

Re:Vodka 15 years, 9 months ago #660

i say we demote him again.. why did he get mod back anyway...
  • carbin2k4
  • Junior Boarder

Re:Vodka 15 years, 9 months ago #661

Vodka was made mod again after he promised he wouldn't break the rules again. We also had a vote on the server when a few regular people were on and the results were in favour of making him mod.

Though, I did warn him; any more rules broken will result in a final demotion, with no more chances. These thread are really helpful in deciding who's breaking the rules and who's doing their job.

Thanks, Chris Gunkel
  • Moo
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Vodka 15 years, 9 months ago #664

yeah and guess what vodka has apparently be glitching toolguns cause of this guy revenge 10 year old kid got a toolgun from him and tought he was SA just too let you know and if like you or me kick vodka he rejoins and kicks u back...
  • alex
  • Junior Boarder

Re:Vodka 15 years, 9 months ago #666

I personally thought vodka had changed.
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:Vodka 15 years, 9 months ago #667

ok first
lets start
i got called by my friend when i was afk i come in the moment i come i got kick
the fad door was woork and alot of ppl saw
like 5-7 ppl can frive thet (not from this only time i allways dong fad door)
secend the keypad got fuckef after i got kicked
and if thet dont know the code this is not reson to say is block (b4 i got kick)
NOFear hide drugz at my place 2 and he saw the fad door

now coltom you litel bitch u saw thet was fad door i show u and u see thet i fix the keypad after i got kicked
u mad on me only cuz i kick u on prop dm thet i SAW

OK now i talk whit Nofoear in the cheat about yestrday Read it

and the lest thing i say is \"u sat it fading\"** not i

Balice me i got change Rly Gunk i talk whit u on this and u say u will balive me!

its not fair thet u demote me from mod b4 i talk and defanc my self
  • vodka
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 9 months ago by vodka.

Re:Vodka 15 years, 9 months ago #669

ok 1st of all Vodka type proporly

2nd of all the door may have been fading door but the keypad was not connected to the door and so it was propblocking and finaly there was the random kick with no warning with the reason \"your mother prop blocked this fading door\" - shows maturity
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Vodka 15 years, 9 months ago #670

how the hell the keypad was not work if Nofear use it to in and out?
u r lie
i naver prop block
  • vodka
  • Junior Boarder
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds