Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

For the greater good of RP
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: For the greater good of RP

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6953

I agree totally with the guns and monney.
I think admins/mods should still start with a single pistol only. Because its handy to quickly punsih a person or stop him from doing something wrong instead of typing the slay command. And attleast people will start buying guns again etc.

Also the monney is a big problem its in the way of rp.
And this might sound stupid to some of you (but its true) earning monney is fun,its one of the main things of RP. Having to guard your druglabs/monneyprinters at all cost and looking for creative ways to hide it i just a good fun factor or just taking sub-jobs to earn monney because you dont want to get in trouble with the law or the mobboss will acctauly steal shipments to sell for cheap on the black market.
But by having alot of monney these things wont happen anymore. People dont even own houses anymore because of this.
Im a cop alot and i just try to do searches....Searches on who? Empty appartments and gundealers that cant get there guns sold. And that monney came in the system the wrong way is good to notice i had to pay a person 1.2 Million dollar for salvaging a soda machine (Thats a shitload of monney) Its for rp purposes and it was just for fun so i asked if someone has 600 k by chance then some person comes by and just gives me 600 k like its nothing. You see how messed up things are?
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6954

A money reset would be great and the guns should go aswell money 1.reset=more rp to get money back up 2.no wepons when u spawn so u have to buy your own guns.
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6955

Blue_dragon wrote:
I also think that Staff should not give money at all (apart from buying guns) so things like this do not happan

Not what you said when i gave you and siblin 1 bil each...
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6956

lol, Blue you hypocit.
  • Max
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Max.

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6959

in correction jam u gave me 300 mill not sure what u gave blue ive got a good idea what u gave blue now but i only got 300 mill witch i tryed to use quickly making gangs and bying guns off ppl i can trust (if u ppl moan abought me not buying guns its cuz i know im not goin to keep them very long i always asses the situation to see if theres any point)
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6961

WHY DID TEH DEGLE LEAVE!?!??!?!?!?
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #7017

I dont really mind SA's (wouldnt hurt if it did get removed) spawning with guns,seeing i think most/all SA's know how to proper RP and dont mess around. And if they want a gun they can just spawn it. My biggest concern is with all lower ranks (Admins/Mods) seeing spawning with these guns does more bad then good.

And Jaydix this monney reset thing ,i have to agree that its annoying that people are going to get angry about it....but on the other hand they just have to live with it. From my view of point (and that of others) people that want a monney reset have come with good and positive arguments. While people that dont want it just say NO. with no arguments what so ever sometimes. So until people that dont want a monney reset come with some good arguments WHY we shouldnt reset it,then i think its clear its best to do one.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #7020

jay i c ur point we can drop it but the reason i want a money reset is not only cuz i wana earn money its cuz i want a reduce in gun buying or atleasty for guns to be worth something again its basicly like buying candy realy cheap inexpensive candy to ppl theese days
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #7039

Money reset would be a good idea.
  • Max

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #7040

I also thinked about just dropping my monney but having a monney reset for everyone will make everyone Roleplay.
Seeing i enjoy roleplaying more with 32 people instead of 2 people and the other 30 just screwing around.

And it seems everyone agrees on the guns and monney also.
Havent seen anyone with a good counter-argument why we shouldnt.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Zok.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds