Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

For the greater good of RP
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: For the greater good of RP

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6860

I have discussed this with a leader, and all of this is a discussable addable thing. If they have more time they will think about it. (That will be soon enough i guess)
The main reason for me to make this topic is to convince the leaders to discuss a monney reset rather then just saying no(and other things also of course).
And we have reached this goal,so just drop in your suggestions from now on and then let time do the rest.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6861

im going with kyro time grenade RULLLLLES!!
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6873

Zok wrote:
And we have reached this goal

That they think about it or that they do it?
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6875

i also want a restart cause yesterday i was a gun dealer and i was trying to have fun earning money so someone wanted to buy a shipment of shootys and m16's from me they said how much and i said (cant renember how much it was but it was 750 more thn wht i have to spend so i actuly earn money) so they said ok i spawned the shipments then i said and the shottys will be .. (how ever much they were 750 more thn normal cost) and they said i already gave you the money i said no thats for the m16's they started going om thats so expensivE! and thn another gun dealer started giving them free guns -.-
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6889

That´s actually a point you caused by yourself.
You have to say :3200: for M16 and :2500: for shotgun shipment.

And the other gundealer, whoever it was, should get a warning.
Giving weapons out free destroy rp and is punishable.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6892

Gannsi wrote:
Money reset... OK ill deal with that . BUT DONT TAKE GUNS FROM STAFF MEMBERS!!! u have no idea how many things ive delt with by using the deagle. Propspammers i shot and then kicked (couldnt ban ). Random dmers that buy a gun and then jusr random dm got killed with my deagle. If staff members dont have guns then rp might be better but there are propspammers and minges and it takes alot more time to buy a pistol and kill them :O. And then anotehr why should staff members waste theyr own money to help?

Gannsi thats why you have the slay commands and the f4 menu...and gundealers.

We all need to face the fact that RP will increase if we remove spawn guns. Infact the best solution is to have people spawn with pistols in accordance to there rank.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6893

OR noone spawns with any guns apart for admins who spawn with an incredibly simple pistol
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6894

blah_1123 wrote:
i also want a restart cause yesterday i was a gun dealer and i was trying to have fun earning money so someone wanted to buy a shipment of shootys and m16's from me they said how much and i said (cant renember how much it was but it was 750 more thn wht i have to spend so i actuly earn money) so they said ok i spawned the shipments then i said and the shottys will be .. (how ever much they were 750 more thn normal cost) and they said i already gave you the money i said no thats for the m16's they started going om thats so expensivE! and thn another gun dealer started giving them free guns -.-

blah that was me and 750 is a ridiclous amount of profit..
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6895

siblin wrote:
OR noone spawns with any guns apart for admins who spawn with an incredibly simple pistol

Yeah i like that.
  • Jordan

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6897

a deagle??
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds