Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

For the greater good of RP
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: For the greater good of RP

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6420

Drugdealer: Sells all sorts of diffrent drugs (perhaps use drug mod or something for it)

Engineer: The person with install disc etc. is only one who can buy pcs etc. and can build robots,armor vest etc.
and other funny electronic goodies. (and maybe even sell cars) and he should really have a keypad hacker

Update Medic:Able to sell medkits,water and perhaps aspirins (aspirins are also in drug mod)

Black-market dealer: A person that sells (as Jaydix allready said) all kind of ILLEGAL goodies
is also the one that sells the ILLEGAL things perhaps even illegal guns
(gotta take some away from gundealer then of course) and of course we need to keep balanced items and cause no harm to rp.
Unarrest battons for instance but maybe not lockpicks beacuse having 32 people running around with lockpicks might
end up nasty but we will see.

Update cook:To sell water,cigarettes and beer (also possible with drug mod)

Security Guard: A person that people can hire to guard there shops the diffrence with security guards
and citizens being guards is that Security guards ALLWAYS need to be on the side of the cops.
Good for guarding legal places if a security guard is not on the side of the law he can get
demoted for it.
Security guard starts out with stunstick and perhaps even a gun. (the reason i want this class is because if i rp a cop
and i see a guard im not really sure if hes on my side or
that he might be a fake security guard)

Thats some of the classes i thought of and my opinion on your classes Jaydix.

Btw Kycro has edited the drugmod to a more balanced and more rp style of way.
We could perhaps use his,he made it only for FP so. because the current drugmod aint really suitable for RP maybe.

And if we gonna add the new drugmod we might have to make
some changes about the old druglab. or just make the old druglab spawn a new drug.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Zok.

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6421

ive played a server where gangsters and mobboss's sold drugs
the body guard existed they had a technician witch is what uve explained in engerneer
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6423

Yes indeed siblin i saw that also.
But i dont know if you talknig about the same bodyguard class (with the barney model right?) We can still use citizens and my new security guard class for it.

If your on the side of justice/goverment/legal use security guard to be a bodyguard

and if not you can use citizen as bodyguard
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6426

I think its a good idea for a money reset because no one can acctually make money because there is always a filthy rich gun-dealer giving out free weapons or working for a gang so the other gun dealers cant make any money.

Also what if we had a janitor class who has the paint tool and can clean up blood etc from walls?
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6478

no money reset plz lol i earned this money very hard
  • fptuvan
  • Expert Boarder

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6480

i still stand by the remove anyone with more than half a bill
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6485

And i can understand some of you guys dont want to restart with 500 dollars (perhaps we can make it 1-2 K) but alot of people have unfairly earned there monney.
Perhaps its time to start clean and keep it clean.
Because we need to think of RP and not of our monney.

Also i was thinking you could use the help of the class maker to make the new classes you can download it on garrysmod.org
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Zok.

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6486

yea we should do that for everyone (apart for me blue and zok)
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6856

Reset the money, is actually the best thing that can be done for rp. At the same time we need to reduce the number of gundealers to 2, because if 3 gundealers sell weapons at 3 shops, noone of them will really sell guns. Actually, as gundealer there is no real chance to sell a hole shipment in steps. If you have luck you sell a hole ship at once, but this is just done because the people have to much money.

The second step would be new classes, but most of class generators just work with 2.3.5 or higher, so we have to look out.

A class that i would add:

Scientist
The scientist have a portal swep, that can create a portal every 5 mins which would be open for 30 secs - 1 min
He also can sell storage devices http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=45558 (should be edited to a lower radius)
He can sell them to gundealers who want to transport some shipments, or sell them to gangsters who want to rob someone.
Then he sell Time Grenades http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=63803 (Edit it and delete rewind time on reload)
This weapon can be used to break through combine barriers or slow down people (as cop) to get close enough to arrest them.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by kycro.

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6858

YEA!!!!!!
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds