Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

For the greater good of RP
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: For the greater good of RP

For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6394

As some may have noticed most people have not earned there monney but it was given to them.
Alot of people have way to much monney and not enough monney is getting taken out of the system.
Im thinking of a monney reset and start from scratch seeing the Druglabs got fixed now (instead of giving crazy amounts of monney) And i dont think an SA will make the same mistake of giving someone some \"Monney\" with that person spreading it through the entire system of our game making everyone filthy rich.

And now i allready hear the whining and complaints.
\"No zok why should this happen?\"

Il tell you why because those people that have that much monney (not all of you of course) are getting bored because they dont have to earn monney anymore. They start buying a shitload of guns,flamethrowers,frags or iginition rifles and start annoying other people. They have no intention for roleplaying anymore sometimes.
I dont see why you guys need so much monney i mean its a roleplay server and the huge amount of monney decreases the fun of playing.
Its great fun earning monney (one of the main things) and people will actaully start rping (seeing the need monney)
And attleast i wont have some bored billionares annyoing the crap out of others.

And i know what your saying \"But zok im filthy rich also but i RP all the time\" Thats great and i have respect for that,to bad alot of people dont want to follow that example.

Also i remember i was with a large amount of my clan members playing on the FPRP server and it got broken.
Our ranks were lost (not good at all) and our monney also (Here comes the story) I was having so much fun making monney,but just because I THINK its fun doesnt mean OTHERS do. So i asked to my other clan members \"Isnt it fun to earn monney again?\" And they were all like \"Yeah it is,i havent such a good time on FPRP a long time\" And to be very honest i havent rped so great in a long time and so have others.

And i dont wanna be Selfish and drag alot of you with my desires for this to happen (seeing i can just throw my monney on the floor and want to keep the entire clan happy) But to be able to roleplay EVERYONE needs to acctauly roleplay i cant go alone in a corner and RP all in my own.

PS:Take all guns away from Staff members and replace them with a single pistol this is also a major turn down for roleplay.

And on a final note for all of you to remember (because some of you tend to forget it sometimes) This is a roleplay server and it stays a roleplay server and nothing else.

Thank you all for reading my long post,If you want to disagree with me i want to hear your counter-argument because a no or yes means nothing.

Admin Zok
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6396

Money reset... OK ill deal with that . BUT DONT TAKE GUNS FROM STAFF MEMBERS!!! u have no idea how many things ive delt with by using the deagle. Propspammers i shot and then kicked (couldnt ban ). Random dmers that buy a gun and then jusr random dm got killed with my deagle. If staff members dont have guns then rp might be better but there are propspammers and minges and it takes alot more time to buy a pistol and kill them :O. And then anotehr why should staff members waste theyr own money to help?
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6397

to tell ya what i do is i never stop trying to earn money my aim is to get as much money as possible i barely ever use it tbh
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6399

I agree with you zok a money reset will be good
  • Luke7dude
  • Gold Boarder

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6401

Ganssi i think you have misreaded my post a little bit,and thanks for agreeing with me btw.
I was saying that guns shouldnt be taken away from staff members but that it should be reduced to one pistol (a deagle i dont really care) i got like two machine guns etc. in my pocket why the hell do i need two machine guns? and if i need a machine gun to better protect my nexus or something i acctauly go to the gundealer this time.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Zok.

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6402

U done with ammo on pistol and propspammer comes what then?
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6403

Then make it so you start with some extra pistol ammo it aint so hard.

And Its the same logic as saying...\"And what if my two machine guns run out of ammo?\" What we do then just add even more guns? And if your alert enough you can ussualy kick em in time. And guns are in MOST times not even needed i mean whats the chance you are standing next to that prop spammer 10-20 % perhaps? i bet your rping somewhere else anyway. And teleporting to him and then shooting him seems pointless also seeing you could replace the !teleport command with a !kick command.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Zok.

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6405

ok more ammo! :::D:D:D:::D:::D:D:D:D:DD::D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::DD:D:D::DD::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6408

yea, i admit it was alot of funny making money again, when the server ranks and cash was down, thats the first time in ages i had fun making money.
  • Max

Re:For the greater good of RP 15 years, 2 months ago #6416

I totally agree Jaydix we need more items and classes (to purchase services of)
But all in good time,having a monney reset allready means alot.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds