Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: update the server

update the server 15 years, 2 months ago #6138

the new orange box update wont let anyone join the rp server or the build server until the owner updates it. i have no idea how to update it, but thats what people said fixed it. so please update it chute, milktree is bored.
  • milktree47
  • Expert Boarder
ive got balls of steel

Re:update the server 15 years, 2 months ago #6141

Dude, there's no point in making topics about this. It happens regularly, and it only really lasts a few hours, find something else to do. (I bet Valve broke steam IDs again...)

Re:update the server 15 years, 2 months ago #6143

This is a problem with the garrysmod master server. There is no server update to fix the issue yet as their server has an issue caused by an orangebox update, try aranging server list by players and youll see a bunch of servers with the name hacked gmod etc....

We are awaiting valve or garry to release some news and a fix. A few servers which didnt have the last few oranagebox updates are working but this is not many
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Chuteuk.

Re:update the server 15 years, 2 months ago #6146

its been lasting more than a few hours and no, i don't have anything better to do since my life is on those servers
  • milktree47
  • Expert Boarder
ive got balls of steel

Re:update the server 15 years, 2 months ago #6165

steam has been running slow at some times aswell, taking longer then normal to do things with steam, dowloading COD 5 with my other account, and its 20% after 3hours. As i said slow...
  • Max

Re:update the server 15 years, 2 months ago #6219

A temporary fix has been reported by haza55!

Download GCF Scape
Go into your SteamApps directory.
Open \&quot;Source 2007 Binaries.gcf\&quot;
Extract the contents of the \&quot;Bin\&quot; directory into your servers \&quot;Orangebox/bin\&quot; directory.
Start your server and enjoy.

do we have to do this or does chute have to do this? i found it on garrysmod.com
  • milktree47
  • Expert Boarder
ive got balls of steel
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds