Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: lutamell

Re:lutamell 15 years, 2 months ago #6044

From the picture i just saw was sibin using that pathetic esp, ill be adding the script enforcer and other scripts to stop these programs youll be auto perma banned, and you will need to post here why you were using it. take it as a warning people dont use these cause you will get banned.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:lutamell 15 years, 2 months ago #6045

Jam wrote:
From the picture i just saw was sibin using that pathetic esp, ill be adding the script enforcer and other scripts to stop these programs youll be auto perma banned, and you will need to post here why you were using it. take it as a warning people dont use these cause you will get banned.

Ah i'm glad you pointed that out Jam because i was going to. Hopefully we can stop n00bs from using aim bots and xray with some scripting.

The reason the studios name was like that was because people would not leave us alone and instead harrassed us.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:lutamell 15 years, 2 months ago #6048

Lets just demote lutamel for whatever hes accused of and demote sib for using hax no offense lutamel n siblin
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:lutamell 15 years, 2 months ago #6052

i used that because i wasnt convinced they where making any movies i use it only when i need to find out if ppl are doing what they supposidly are witch my suspicion was right they wernt

also polo i give atleast abought 4-5 warnings before i take any actions atall againsed any mods
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:lutamell 15 years, 2 months ago #6061

Jam, if you use a script enforcer, client side hacks won't run, and there'll be no way of detecting people who had them and punishing them. Just so you know

Re:lutamell 15 years, 2 months ago #6065

Siblin just dont use hax why dont u just ask em?
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:lutamell 15 years, 2 months ago #6069

Although lutamel is alright, him and My name sucks just abuse so much, like teleporting through doors and stuff like that.
  • Psycho
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:lutamell 15 years, 2 months ago #6079

Dude, I don't abuse by teleporting, sometimes I might make rash decisions about slaying/kicking, but I don't use teleport as an abusive tool, I only really use it when I'm stuck, or we're pissing about, or someone shouts \"Prop block\"

Re:lutamell 15 years, 2 months ago #6082

gannsi wouldnt that take the point out of spying theyr gna try not do anything wrong if they know ur looking if they dont u'll c what theyr like wen they rnt arround admins
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds