Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: lutamell

lutamell 15 years, 2 months ago #6000

yesterday lutamell teleported to sarah into MA house and killed me and my drugs 5 times after each one i asked him quite nicely i thought to stop so i kicked him is this realy our moderators? abusing little idiots who dont listen??

ive already heard from bacon he has evidence againsed polo and lut and he's found them abusing a number of times so im going to sugest a demotion pleese anymore witnesses of abuse or victums of abuse pleese poast here to get all our evidence together and this is on top of the usual lut mic spamming
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:lutamell 15 years, 2 months ago #6001

yes he does do that what u said siblin and he never shuts the F**** up on mic seriously i get headache all time i seen him a couple of times abuseing teleportiing to people just to kill them
  • connorboy
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:lutamell 15 years, 2 months ago #6002

I was also there when lut and polo did these acts. I think they should have a warning and if they carry on the they should be demoted. Lut shot me when i was a cop so i tased him to stop him shooting me and other people, then he slayed me for random tasering.
  • Luke7dude
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Luke7dude.

Re:lutamell 15 years, 2 months ago #6003

can i just add his \"movie studio\" me and blue used our spectate mods and saw that they where killing everone an usin the gundealer mobboss etc slots for nothing and plz dont name doors \"movie stufio FUCK OFF it just aint nice
u'll c ma pic if it manages to work to upload

img14.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rptbcity45v02n0005he9.jpg
Attachments:
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Siblin.

Re:lutamell 15 years, 2 months ago #6004

VIDEO DELTED he said his aplogies.
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Bacon.

Re:lutamell 15 years, 2 months ago #6005

Telling you some stuff on steam
STEAM: dj_sonymax
  • Max
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Max.

Re:lutamell 15 years, 2 months ago #6006

Sorry, sometimes i go completly spaztic, I will stop doing this, sorry guys, but I will admit a demotion would be fair for me.
  • Lutamel
  • Gold Boarder
FP rules, and I am pwning you daily (I like cookies)

Re:lutamell 15 years, 2 months ago #6007

Guys me and a nother admin where specking about stuff like this. if you can't keep contorl of your self on the mic and don't think what your going to say your nothing more the a common mic spammer E.G laughing, saying random stuff, etc. 2nd thing if are makeing a movie of on the \"FPRP\" Please don't tell the over players to shut up it's an RP server not a movie makeing server (i learnd that the hard way).
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:lutamell 15 years, 2 months ago #6009

Yes He Was Also Mic Spamming Big Time
  • Twister
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:lutamell 15 years, 2 months ago #6043

Erm, what did i do?

Not being funny or anything, some people on this server are right, sometimes, we abuse, fair does. Give us a warning. But now, it just feels like you are holding a grudge against us? and you slag people off behind their backs. No, not right. Dont do it please and then im being acused of abusing? Wtf? i wasnt even there when lutamel did this!

P.S. You spelt lutamel wrong on the forum title.
  • Polo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds