Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: |FP| Movie

Re:|FP| Movie 15 years, 2 months ago #6063

Did no one ever see the pwnsome movies made by Blue/Siblin/Slash, Like, ways to die on an RP server, and that music vid thing done by Failcake??? This may be a little hypocritical, but the \"old\" crowd, did this stuff all the time, ahh, the good ol' days....

Gannsi wrote:
IN IT

It's \"Innit\" so pwnt xD

Re:|FP| Movie 15 years, 2 months ago #6066

lol mns u came to clan in new days dont say ahh good old days when u werent there.

wait were u there
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:|FP| Movie 15 years, 2 months ago #6078

Yes, yes I was then
Remember? When Blue and Siblin were on it all the time, Kiwi was on, before Polo. Those were the good ol' days

Re:|FP| Movie 15 years, 2 months ago #6084

i try make my videos in quality maybe they wernt good quality but ya'know atleast i took some time over it i think u organised and filmed that in 2 days + not mutch thought into the charictors i couldnt unerstand wtf they where doing or what they where abought all i got is heres abought 5 mad ppl 1 of them a uber chav not too hard for eliminator to act there lol jk

and mns was there wen we made our vids i think he was refering to \"old\" as in as old as he';s been in this clan
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Siblin.
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds