Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Downtown V3

Downtown V3 15 years, 2 months ago #5763

Ok i know how all the older FP's are bored of downtown and the newer FP's havnt really had a chance to go on it so i found this,

www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=62284

Its basicly a version of downtown when the combine have talen over. Im not sure if its any better other than having a nexus but im going to test it out and see if its any good!
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Downtown V3 15 years, 2 months ago #5766

I played on that thing (V2) since it was on the server and i canĀ“t get bored about it.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Downtown V3 15 years, 2 months ago #5768

yea we all remember downtown and we could send zok or sum1 to test this out im gna test this out maself ina sec
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Downtown V3 15 years, 2 months ago #5789

siblin wrote:
zok or sum1 to test this

Then sum1, Zok is pretty busy with testing my Rp Drugmod!
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Downtown V3 15 years, 2 months ago #5795

well i tested it out its v2 with a smaller top part the same sewers and more of the doors u need a battering ram for its not realy that good when its smaller than downtown and that was one of the aruments to get out of downtown
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Downtown V3 15 years, 2 months ago #5798

i checked this map out it's pretty good but not that stable of a map
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Downtown V3 15 years, 2 months ago #5799

i will say its good but it dont look that mutch different to v2 and were all sick of that + realy we need to stick to bigger maps with a 32 slot
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Downtown V3 15 years, 2 months ago #5800

well a 32 slot server will fit on evo city but 1 porblem theres a cave that if u go in it crashes the hole server but i bet theres more maps that are big
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Downtown V3 15 years, 2 months ago #5817

siblin wrote:
i will say its good but it dont look that mutch different to v2 and were all sick of that + realy we need to stick to bigger maps with a 32 slot

Hmm your probably right about the slot size.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

Re:Downtown V3 15 years, 2 months ago #5818

baconzor wrote:
well a 32 slot server will fit on evo city but 1 porblem theres a cave that if u go in it crashes the hole server but i bet theres more maps that are big

Urgh i hate evo city, sp much open space with nothing interesting filling it.
  • Jordan

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds