Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Major lag out caused by pc mod?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Major lag out caused by pc mod?

Re:Major lag out caused by pc mod? 15 years, 2 months ago #5810

Jesus christ what is it with you people wanting everything admin. All we need to do is have laptops only and edit the lua of the install disc for printing only..
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Major lag out caused by pc mod? 15 years, 2 months ago #5813

Jordan1546 wrote:
All we need to do

Then happy scripting. Who have to do it at the end? Chute!
Let Chute his life!!! FREE CHUTE!!!

I could look into this code.

Edit: Done, i deleted all unneeded files. (and edited the install disk) (on my pc)
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by kycro.

Re:Major lag out caused by pc mod? 15 years, 2 months ago #5835

Jord most admins do not trust mods anymore for 1 sole reason you do not do your job right

yea i said it you guys would rather kill everyone with the guns you have been given then mod the server. i mean come on the other day Someone shot e with a mac10 for no reason then when i said random dm they went \"no it's not random i had a reason but i can not say it in public\"

And the thing that makes the server lag the most is printing a ton on paper there should be a limit of 2 to 3 sheets (Noone ever read them any way
Blue
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds