Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Yet another suggestion for the greater good!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Yet another suggestion for the greater good!

Yet another suggestion for the greater good! 15 years, 2 months ago #5710

First of all i'd like to thank Jam for adding the maps I recomended!

Ok so currently everyones talking about how people dont roleplay mainly because of guns, how much money they have and so on. So iv'e taken a few steps back to my idea of making all guns illegal and I've come across this little number,

www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=44521

I'ts a weapons detector that can look at a persons inventory and then strip that person of there weapons. I think this would be good but may get abused and could possibly strip players of ALL weapons( toolgun, phys, gun) plus with the annoying job sweps glitch there's really not much point. However id like a leader to look into it please!
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Yet another suggestion for the greater good! 15 years, 2 months ago #5712

if i where you i would give this to maybe chief or cops but similar to tazer it can be abused easily
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Yet another suggestion for the greater good! 15 years, 2 months ago #5717

Perhaps just edit it to finding guns and not stripping them.
Great for rp if you would make it that and i think easilty done (just remove a part of the script)
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Zok.

Re:Yet another suggestion for the greater good! 15 years, 2 months ago #5720

siblin wrote:
if i where you i would give this to maybe chief or cops but similar to tazer it can be abused easily

Exactly. Think just how mutch the tazer gets abused however look at what zok said. There may be some way to edit it surely!?
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Yet another suggestion for the greater good! 15 years, 2 months ago #5756

What about mod/admin weapons that they spawn with?
  • Max

Re:Yet another suggestion for the greater good! 15 years, 2 months ago #5757

You can edit it by added what get's stripped like the wepon's all the names.
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds