Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Money reset?

Re:Money reset? 15 years, 2 months ago #5713

just mods have the most money thats all

and how on earth are we causin any problems we spawn with some weapons woopty doo we still buy guns we need snipers we buy alot of things maybe not from you but thats normaly cuz the seccond we enter your shop or most other shops we get shot in the head robbed killed and called at of abuse

btw mod+ means mod plus +=plus
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Siblin.

Re:Money reset? 15 years, 2 months ago #5719

siblin wrote:
just mods have the most money thats all

and how on earth are we causin any problems we spawn with some weapons woopty doo we still buy guns we need snipers we buy alot of things maybe not from you but thats normaly cuz the seccond we enter your shop or most other shops we get shot in the head robbed killed and called at of abuse

btw mod+ means mod plus +=plus

But the thats the problem, you dont visit gun shops that is why i dont build shops because the only buisness i get is from newbs or non friendly players. All you fo is get another FP to go gun dealer and buy in shipments instead of buying from a newb.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Money reset? 15 years, 2 months ago #5725

in fairness i buy guns from trustable newbs like wen joker was a sp just cuz i dont trust a gd holding a gun to mty head getting followed perminently by the mobboss you think thats the cause of everything bad and in fairness we do buy guns we rp like most ppl (or when anyone else is)

and the ppl i c not rping most are mods last week derick and whats his name decided to not rp cuz they had no need to and just make a room and in that room just use elastic drawiings that inperticualy noone wanted to see
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Money reset? 15 years, 2 months ago #5727

siblin wrote:
in fairness i buy guns from trustable newbs like wen joker was a sp just cuz i dont trust a gd holding a gun to mty head getting followed perminently by the mobboss you think thats the cause of everything bad and in fairness we do buy guns we rp like most ppl (or when anyone else is)

and the ppl i c not rping most are mods last week derick and whats his name decided to not rp cuz they had no need to and just make a room and in that room just use elastic drawiings that inperticualy noone wanted to see

Hmm I still dont think its right that your spawn with a P90. Blue and I were discussing this and he said you guys need it to keep the server in check but thats what slay, kick and banning is for. You guys really dont have a reason to be spawning with it.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Jordan. Reason: Gramner phael

Re:Money reset? 15 years, 2 months ago #5728

we spawn with them because we have been trusted not to abuse them and we dont always get enough time to start typing commands we not that quick all te time
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Money reset? 15 years, 2 months ago #5729

siblin wrote:
we spawn with them because we have been trusted not to abuse them and we dont always get enough time to start typing commands we not that quick all te time

What do you mean by abuse though? You mean like using them to kill? Even if it isnt random DM?
  • Jordan

Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Jordan. Reason: Grammar....again

Re:Money reset? 15 years, 2 months ago #5730

most of us only use um for killing if needs be like when derick was spawnkilling me yesterday i cant possibley buy a gun in abought 1-2 secconds and kill him b4 he spawn kills me or if its a sudden attack on us other wie we'll make a base and arm us up for war as you'ld say
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Money reset? 15 years, 2 months ago #5731

siblin wrote:
most of us only use um for killing if needs be like when derick was spawnkilling me yesterday i cant possibley buy a gun in abought 1-2 secconds and kill him b4 he spawn kills me or if its a sudden attack on us other wie we'll make a base and arm us up for war as you'ld say

Well ok fair enough when you use them to actually keep the server in check but what about if you use them for a job? like security? because zok (and this isnt grassing zok up because he admitted to this when jam was there) uses his p90 all the time if hes security or a gangster. I will admit though zok usally uses his to clear a shop of gangsters but it still isnt exactly RP.
  • Jordan

Re:Money reset? 15 years, 2 months ago #5732

fair enough there but tbh i dont think jam cares if we use them as he ses \"there there to be used\"
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Money reset? 15 years, 2 months ago #5733

siblin wrote:
fair enough there but tbh i dont think jam cares if we use them as he ses \"there there to be used\"

Well i suppose so.
  • Jordan

Time to create page: 0.17 seconds