Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Money reset?

Money reset? 15 years, 2 months ago #5671

A money reset. its ridoucs that people have like millons even billons.This is why there druglabs and money printer's to make it more fun making money.
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Bacon.

Re:Money reset? 15 years, 2 months ago #5676

Monney reset=more rp
its very logical.
A cop needs monney and starts rping (like giving out tickets etc.)
A mayor needs monney and starts selling licenses.
A citizen needs monney and wants to work as a security guard.
A gundealer needs monney (and is acctauly selling guns)

This list can become verryyyyy long.
But thats just my opinion.

PS:Most monney circulating in the system is earned unfairly. (you know what im talking about)
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Zok.

Re:Money reset? 15 years, 2 months ago #5678

What about the people that have made the cash them selfs, and the people that are not in the clan, they would want to find another server, it would annoy them.

Maybe if it was just for the members, because not many non-members have more then One Million.
  • Max

Re:Money reset? 15 years, 2 months ago #5680

re-set mod+ money or res mem+ or anyone with 300mill+ money??
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Money reset? 15 years, 2 months ago #5683

Hmm im not sure, This will probably mean that everyone has shit for cash and cant hire extra people although it WOULD make people rp more and make it harder to obtain weapons but then youll still have admins running around with p90's so there really isnt alot of point unless they get rid of spawn guns aswell.

Siblin there are only a handfull of people who abuse their mod well to be honest I could think of about 3. Admitedly on my first 2 days of my mod tier 1 status I made a few hiccups but the mods who still abuse have been warned as far as I know

In conclusion i would reset the servers money but give all friendly players 10k or 5k so we can pay newbs their salary.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Money reset? 15 years, 2 months ago #5689

We should reset the money, but at the same time we have to make it easier to earn. At the time i joined the clan (nearly two years ago), it was to easy to earn money. Everyone got so fucking much money that i throwed billards of $ on the street.

Now I´m having 900k and have to manage with it, cause it´s to hard to earn money. We have to set up the druglab payamount and increase the number of moneyprinters to 5. And we have to set down some of the weapon prices. Cause if we would reset the money now it would be to hard to earn money.

Actually the worsest job to earn money: Gundealer
You buy weapons cause somebody wants them, and then a mobboss with other none-rping gundealers come and broke up your shipments and take all the weapons. That´s bad for them and bad for the gundealer. They could easily take what they can take !and what they need! insteed of break in and pick up all weapons, then wait 5 mins and do it again.

If we want to reset the money with have to open new ways to earn it.

PS: And if the for rp recoded Drugmod is accepted, there would be a way more!
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by kycro.

Re:Money reset? 15 years, 2 months ago #5697

NOOOO!!!! IF THERE IS GONNA BE A RESET, I WILL WASTE ALL OF MY 1 BILLION!
  • ProGamer
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by ProGamer.

Re:Money reset? 15 years, 2 months ago #5700

Maybe someone should play \"Robin Hood\" and give the money from the rich to the poor.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Money reset? 15 years, 2 months ago #5703

maybe we should just loot anyone with over 500 mill 1/2 a bill then we'll be okish then we give that oney to umm . . a mysterious needer hehe naa to the random ppl who NEED moni
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Money reset? 15 years, 2 months ago #5709

siblin wrote:
re-set mod+ money or res mem+ or anyone with 300mill+ money??

Wtf does mods have to do with the lack of actual RP going on? If anyhting its the admins who are causing problems because they spawn with p90's so they dont actually bother buying weapons from the stores wich is fu*king up the economy!
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds