Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Moderator Cleanup?

Re:Moderator Cleanup? 15 years, 2 months ago #6332

It Should be like this.

S.P. - Foundation of |FP| what |FP| is for
Member - Trusted player who has proven them selves worthy
Respected Member - Trusted Player that has been around longer but has not achieved the rank of Moderator.
Tier 1 Moderator - A well trusted member that has been around longer than a MONTH and has passed a test ensuring that they are good for the promotion. Also They SHOULD BE for the standard players.
Tier 2 Moderator - A member that has proven themselves worthy of maintaining the peace and not complaining and abusing. Also to watch over the tier 1 mods and the standard players.
Tier 1 Admins - A moderator that has been around friendly players for a great deal of time (6 months) and knows the clan and rulez well enough to maintain the peace. Also to watch over the moderators.
Tier 2 Admins - Tier 2 admins should be HIGHLY TRUSTED members that have been in the clan for at least 8 - 10 months. They should be worthy and trustworthy to decide what is wrong and whats right. Also there as the Super Admins Mod watchers and abuse reporter.

Practically it keeps Going.
But, seriouslly most of theses moderators don't get it they are for the players not to whine when you are reported by a higher rank.
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.

Re:Moderator Cleanup? 15 years, 2 months ago #6347

u know thats what its SUPPOST to be like anyway its not the guidelines weve got wrong here
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Moderator Cleanup? 15 years, 2 months ago #6444

there can be a thing like !report in server for reporting abused mods that will be usefullB)
  • fptuvan
  • Expert Boarder

Re:Moderator Cleanup? 15 years, 2 months ago #6457

fptuvan wrote:
there can be a thing like !report in server for reporting abused mods that will be usefullB)

Well you can always report people to admins anyway and tbh i dont know why admins want mods to be demoted, YOU CAN REPORT ABUSERS YOU KNOW!!!!(
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Moderator Cleanup? 15 years, 2 months ago #6461

u know we do report u all . . . ALOT and reportin isnt seeming to sudden we have to find a few reasons to report u if its a major thing then we can get u demoted easyer but u might mock us for saying stuff but the reason is we try asking sa's irectly and its a whole lot more productive to make a threa get some backup then get the sa to look at the thread
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Moderator Cleanup? 15 years, 2 months ago #6462

Jaydix wrote:
How about we just demote siblin for being a cocky shite to everyone lately?

I agreee with you so much
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re:Moderator Cleanup? 15 years, 2 months ago #6465

if u want u can try
but wile u do that i'll be trying to persuade chute and jam to demote a few ppl who i dont think deserve mod
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Moderator Cleanup? 15 years, 2 months ago #6469

More like people you dont like
  • Derick
  • Gold Boarder
De-Rick

Re:Moderator Cleanup? 15 years, 2 months ago #6470

all the people ive tryed demote ive had a reason for trying demote
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Moderator Cleanup? 15 years, 2 months ago #6722

Ahem,
Ive Been with Friendly Players for a long while, alot longer than lots of the mods. I have only had my forum account approved recently but I applied for it like 6 months ago. I'm a Tier 2 moderator and really, i dont like to take shit from other more abusive mods.
  • Scorpio
  • Junior Boarder
By Reading this you are validating the transfer of 100$ to Scorpio
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds