Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

"So are you guys actually Roleplaying?"
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: "So are you guys actually Roleplaying?"

"So are you guys actually Roleplaying?" 15 years, 2 months ago #5610

If i had a pound for everytime a newcomer has visited the server and aksed us \"So are you guys actually Roleplaying?\" i would be filthy rich! This is getting annoying now, Joining the server and being randomly deathmatched/spawn killed or seeing gundealers who arn't actually running stores. The only people who roleplay are newbs(NOT NOOBS) and zok lol. obviously there are times when the server is actually roleplaying but very freakin rarely.

Anyway im not just going to whine and offer no solution so heres what im thinking, Mods and Admins spawn with no weapons or maybe just pistols, increase the price of shipmeants and make all guns illegal so gundealers will be like black market gundealers. The basic idea is to make the server feel like holding a pistol is an adreniline rush like it would be in real life. Lets face it guys, guns are ruining the server almost all problems are caused by them so if we can make guns a little bit more rare perhaps we can roleplay properly!
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Jordan.

Re:\"So are you guys actually Roleplaying?\" 15 years, 2 months ago #5620

Ya we tried that it failed so please stop recommending everything.
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.

Re:\"So are you guys actually Roleplaying?\" 15 years, 2 months ago #5622

I think that we are RPing alot more than we used to. There really isnt a server where everyone RPs 100%. But because most people are mod/admin Cops cant really arrest and I hope they soon fix that. But otherwise, Gundealers sell guns, gangsters rob and kill, and cops enforce the law. So quit whining.
  • Scorpio
  • Junior Boarder
By Reading this you are validating the transfer of 100$ to Scorpio

Re: 15 years, 2 months ago #5631

Scorpio wrote:
I think that we are RPing alot more than we used to. There really isnt a server where everyone RPs 100%. But because most people are mod/admin Cops cant really arrest and I hope they soon fix that. But otherwise, Gundealers sell guns, gangsters rob and kill, and cops enforce the law. So quit whining.

Yeah i hope they fix the job sweps glitch.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

Re:\"So are you guys actually Roleplaying?\" 15 years, 2 months ago #5632

so jordan ur sayin that u dont rp
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re: 15 years, 2 months ago #5670

gannsi wrote:
so jordan ur sayin that u dont rp

Well i try too.
  • Jordan

Re: 15 years, 2 months ago #5672

thanks for the re
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re: 15 years, 2 months ago #5686

siblin wrote:
thanks for the re

Huh?
  • Jordan

Re: 15 years, 2 months ago #5693

u removed the re of this poast!
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re: 15 years, 2 months ago #5708

siblin wrote:
u removed the re of this poast!

I didn't remove it, what did it say?
  • Jordan

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds