Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Stop the promoting please
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Stop the promoting please

Stop the promoting please 15 years, 2 months ago #5579

Ok, Please just stop the promoting. We have got enough people (way to much) for all the ranks. Seriously every week there has got to be 3-4 promotions. Please just stop. We have way to many as it is. Just flat go at least a month or 2 with out any more promotions. We need to have a number of how many of each rank we'll have at 1 time.
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.

Re:Stop the promoting please 15 years, 2 months ago #5580

No one is promoting lol, there is me, chute, gunk and jaydix that have the flag to promote and none of us have...plus only me and chute have the flag to set flags, we have promoted a few people but this is because people go inactive for weeks/months, this will be stopped now and if your inactive for a set amount of time youll loose your rank. so i dont wanna see people coming back after weeks saying \"weres my rank\", am thinking around 3 weeks inactiveness throughout fp if your still active on the site well thats fine if your just totally inactive then youll loose the rank.

Friendly Players Team
Jam
Sponsored by Friendly Servers
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Jam.

Re:Stop the promoting please 15 years, 2 months ago #5581

There has been extremely limited premotions in the past months, only the people who really deserve them will be premoted.
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re:Stop the promoting please 15 years, 2 months ago #5592

yea they do have a point but jam pleese stop telling ppl to go on the foum and make pointless anoing poasts to make an abusing anoing little anoing person into a moderator even tho everyone knows he abuses but ppl like him
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Stop the promoting please 15 years, 2 months ago #5598

i remember when u promoted teh joker n jordan Jam. The next day i made a table gang and the gang had alot of guns and then they go all random dm the table gang :O and then they go in and we have a dorr and they go all: PROPBLOCK PROPBLOCK PROPBLOCK! WE ARE MODS SO WE KNOW WHAT PROPBLOCKING IS!!! when i went to check if it was propblocking they always killed me when i tryed to get in and theyr being annoying as hell. Not really the best way to show how good mods they r :/
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:Stop the promoting please 15 years, 2 months ago #5602

People will still request for mod/admin on the forums.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:Stop the promoting please 15 years, 2 months ago #5607

gannsi wrote:
i remember when u promoted teh joker n jordan Jam. The next day i made a table gang and the gang had alot of guns and then they go all random dm the table gang :O and then they go in and we have a dorr and they go all: PROPBLOCK PROPBLOCK PROPBLOCK! WE ARE MODS SO WE KNOW WHAT PROPBLOCKING IS!!! when i went to check if it was propblocking they always killed me when i tryed to get in and theyr being annoying as hell. Not really the best way to show how good mods they r :/

Dude you had an elavator door wich had no visible button infact i have a picture of it right here if anyone wants or needs to see it?
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.82 seconds