Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Yet another map suggestion
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Yet another map suggestion

Yet another map suggestion 15 years, 2 months ago #5560

So I noticed that \"csc_desert\" map is getting pretty popular so I think a few people should try this out and see if they think its worthy to join the map list.

www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=60257
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Yet another map suggestion 15 years, 2 months ago #5563

Il go test it out in a second

Edit: Im not gonna double post so to kycro yeah il write a short report
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Zok.

Re:Yet another map suggestion 15 years, 2 months ago #5564

Could you write a short report about it, like:

1. Size of the map
2. Content of the map
3. Extras that make this map special
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Yet another map suggestion 15 years, 2 months ago #5565

Okay i tested the map,the size of the map is as big as desert.
The map contains one big underground base,a big crashed spaceship (still with rooms etc. intact of course) and 2-3 smaller crashed spaceships (with small i mean small) there are also some rubbled broken houses (like 4) scattered over the map. The terrain is bumpy and contains (as i would call them) hills. The rp on this map is solely based on the theme of people that crashed on this planet. (so that means you might have to build your own homes etc. sometimes.)

The special things on this map are pods that you can store people in (not vehicle pods) then close the doors of it and the pods will go underground if you want to take these people back up just press the button again. (these pods are in the underground base)

Also the underground base has a GENERATOR. this generator can be disabled by the push of a button and also in the admin room you can let certain *troubles* arise in the base good for rp

I think this is map is cool and should be added to the list
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Zok.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds