Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

I swear this is pissing me off
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I swear this is pissing me off

I swear this is pissing me off 15 years, 2 months ago #5536

Recentlly I've noticed the fact that people in sleep or tazed can be moved by another player like a ragdoll. That is stupid. Why is it like that???????????? You could be a cop taze a guy on the roof and pull his body down from the roof so you can arrest him. WTF!!!!!!!!! That's retarded. It's also being used so someone could get somewhere they shouldn't be. I meen god that's practically prop surfing but 100x easier. This needs to be gotten rid of. It is ruining rp. Not to metion the tazer WAYYYYYY to much abused. You demote the cop then he crys and 2 minutes later he gets it again. Before it took like 1hr until you can be a job that you were demoted from now its only 2 minutes............................. Also another good idea would be is to extend the amount of time you have to wait to vote for a job again. It is really annoying when every 2 minutes the same person votes for cop over and over but noone votes for them. 10-15 minutes would be good for that. Another thing this snotty kid mic spamming thing is getting real old. I swear we lose more players from the amount of screaming mic spammers then everything else combined. Please ffs please fix the mute so it mutes the mic. Also I swear it seemed really stupid when it was that lower rank's could not do anything to people above them, but now I see why. The amount of mod abusing is getting old. I join the server yesterday and leave in about 4 minutes for multiple reasons. Screaming mic spamming, Ultra mod abuse, Random dming, Prop surfing, the amount of vehicles with turrets and fans all over them. God I meen the abusing was bad before but I meen.... This is much worse. I joined 2 seconds later shot in the head by a mod. I respawn inevitably same guy shoots me. This goes on 4 about 2 minutes. I kick him he comes back acuses me of admin abusing and he wasnt random dming and that I'm going to lose my admin for kicking him............. Wow complete loss of respect. People need to learn to respect people above them and other members of the staff higher and lower or even the same. I meen why on earth are they trusted with that power. What becasue they have 40 hours into a video game and they beg every |FP| member they see. What happened to the control. Personally I think dis respect to anyone should be punished. Im sick of these people who join and a week later they think they are the ultimate friendly player and that everyone is below them. Stop just promoting people who have a week into the game. I meen it took me 1-2 months for mod. How ever long ago. But I meen 1 week................. Just because someone has a week into a game and is friends with a few admins / mods doesn't meen there mod material. My recommedations would be is if someone is promoted is that they are watched by a proven member to see if they are worthy for mod. Its like giving a terrorist a nuke and let them blow up whatever they want without even caring what the terrorist does. I meen seriously. Thats not right. You don't give someone something to abuse then dont care if they abuse it or not. The promoting system should not be as simple as it is. It should be much more complex. So what if there best friend who is a mod recommends them. That doesn't meen they deserve it. To be honest some of the abusers in the past I think were more worthy then some of todays are. I've seen Friendly Players change from a peacefull rp server to abuse land. A long time ago there was a perfect number for mods and admins. Mod should not be a goal it should be a honor. MOST not all mods of today do NOT deserve it. The lack of superadmins around is bs to. Sa's are the only 1's who can actually take drastic measures. It used to be admins had that right. For some reason that has changed. WHY????????? I think it would be much more peacefull if tier 2's could demote. Tier 1's are people trusted with the powers. But there arn't that many tier 1's. But there are alot of tier 2's. Alot of which do not deserve tier 2. I think tier 1's should be tier 2's minus demoteing rights. Tier 2's should be a number of respected members who have had a fair share of time involved in FP. When I say fair share I don't meen 2 months. I meen at least 3/4 of a year. People who are tier 2's should be people who have been around the blocks a few times and know what's what and what's not. If your afraid of people abusing aprentlly you do seeing that promoting is leaders only, you need to think if someone is trustworthy for that rank. Tier 2's with demoteing rights would solve alot of mod abusing. They should be trustworthy to make those decisions. Because this abusive mod problem has passed a problem it is much much worse. And not that many people (sa's) are ever on. So some mods think oh i'll just abuse because noone here can do anything. Tier 2's should be able to demote people that are abusing and know that they should be demtoed. Becasue just trying to tell someone that they're abusing is worthless. No action is ever takin. People who show disrespect or un cooperation to a higher ranking member should be punished severely. Poison, Rick, Dead Poll if they were abusing the same way they were before now. I assure you they would still be here abusing.

Please FFS fix this crap this is just getting worse and worse. The only solution is to stop it NOW. Before it is to late and we turn out like some other clans.

Mr Fist
Friendly Player's
Tier 2 Administrator
\"God these problems need fixing\"
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.

Re:I swear this is pissing me off 15 years, 2 months ago #5538

I know what you mean,there are still alot of bugs that need fixing (o well we just wait i guess)
And the ranks are a bit weird also (Jam allready explained in a other topic about those rogue admins) But still,i think promotions are sometimes handed out to fast,and what you get in return? a bunch of idiots in your staff team. anyway when im on the server they ussualy dont pull alot of shit. But i guess if nobody is showing the moderators the ropes they mess up. Also i think people should attleast have basic knowledge who Jam and Chute is for example (people seriously dont know that) it happend a few times to me that a moderator said that.

But i dont agree on the admin T2 getting demoting powers etc. again it will get all messy you just need to give p flags to people you trust. Anyway i think we can handle this problem. (btw if people you trust i dont mean to say T2's cant be trusted they just arent fully trusted)

PS:Finish the staff list i seen people pass by (who i never heard of) walking around with staff privileges.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:I swear this is pissing me off 15 years, 2 months ago #5541

wow too mutch writing im just gna go off what zok said and guess what mr fist sed lol

i do agree theres too many premotions but part of that is that the sa's say \"you must have recomendations from ppl\" and how easy is it to get that in abought 2 days that other thread had 50 reccomendations and 1 person(me) shouting at him for not just waiting and asking sum1 on his friends list for it and not doin it on the foum us lot need to be a little harsher wen giving out reccomendations do what i do i lie to ppl they ask me to reccomend them i lie and say i have lol
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:I swear this is pissing me off 15 years, 2 months ago #5547

Erm...

\"Its like giving a terrorist a nuke and let them blow up whatever they want without even caring what the terrorist does.\"

Stupid thing to conpair it to..

Just wanted to add that
  • Max
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Max.

Re:I swear this is pissing me off 15 years, 2 months ago #5548

Ok have to admit i read like the first sentance of that due to a poor layout dude, Howeve i understand what you mean. It should be a kickable/slayable offence unless your pulling someone out from somewhere they could get stuck.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds