Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Tier advances Too Fast?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tier advances Too Fast?

Tier advances Too Fast? 15 years, 2 months ago #5535

I think that people can advance through the moderator tiers too quickly. I see people being premoted one day and then in a short period of time I see them as a teir two. I never saw this before the teir system. Also, is a tier premotion the same value as a rank premotion
(T1mod-T2mod vs. T2mod-T1admin)?
Thanks,
Scorpio
  • Scorpio
  • Junior Boarder
By Reading this you are validating the transfer of 100$ to Scorpio

Re:Tier advances Too Fast? 15 years, 2 months ago #5537

weve had rogue fp members promoting were fixing this now.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:Tier advances Too Fast? 15 years, 2 months ago #5540

true jam uve sorted that jam but the ammount of anoing ppl askingto get mod on the forum is anoing
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Tier advances Too Fast? 15 years, 2 months ago #5544

Jam wrote:
weve had rogue fp members promoting were fixing this now.

You have no idea how awesome that line sounded!

Reminded me of Chuck or something...
  • ZenoX
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Tier advances Too Fast? 15 years, 2 months ago #5550

You may be rigth Scorpio but to get promoted you have to be trusted and if an SA trusts someone why not promote them?
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Tier advances Too Fast? 15 years, 2 months ago #5555

you think there getting promoted to FAST?!?!?!?!?!!? im still mod t1
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by blah_1123.

Re:Tier advances Too Fast? 15 years, 2 months ago #5574

siblin wrote:
true jam uve sorted that jam but the ammount of anoing ppl askingto get mod on the forum is anoing

God sib I agree. Annoying noobs who ask for mod there told no. Next day ask again. Goes on and on and on until they get it. Then 1 minute later they beg for the next rank sickins me. Seriously asking for a promotion is getting annoying crying and whining how someone told you that you'll get mod or respected or w/e soon still hasn't happened. I think there needs to be a test to become a rank. Like If someone prop pushes what do you do. Or List all the Sa's. Or something like that. Clueless noobs are annoying. Its like hiring someone to be a employee when you don't even know who they are or what there skills or knowledge is.
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.

Re:Tier advances Too Fast? 15 years, 2 months ago #5589

see atleast 1 person agree's with me

and the reason you have to set all the things like rope to sa is because of ppl getting premoted too soon and no harsh enough when they abuse it should be 1-5 bad moves and they'r gone, dependent on the seriosity of the abuse and the frezuency they are found doing it the ppl sometimes moan they dont have certen tools and that is because they cant trust the whole groop with that tool
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Tier advances Too Fast? 15 years, 2 months ago #5590

I agree fist,the system for promotion should be diffrent (its flawed) and i also agree with you siblin xD also you shouldnt get Moderator/Admin to have more tools being in the staff team is more serious then that,your the one people turn ingame to for fixing problems. To bad SOME of the staff members forget that.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Zok.

Re:Tier advances Too Fast? 15 years, 2 months ago #5600

Annoying when ppl go like that sib and fist AND ITS SO ANNOYING WHEN I ASK EM WHY THEY WANT MOD! They alwys go like: Cuz I want toolgun can i have now plz. I just feel dissapointed when my friend sayd he wanted mod cuz of toolgun xD
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds