Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A new map?

A new map? 15 years, 2 months ago #5523

Hey guys just downloading crap on gmod.org and found this,

www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=62227

Have we got City 85 on teh map list? Looks ok to me.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:A new map? 15 years, 2 months ago #5524

come on we only got 18 a wile ago!!
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:A new map? 15 years, 2 months ago #5525

This is a quite good idea becuase if u play the same map constanlty you get bored sometimes.
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Bacon.

Re:A new map? 15 years, 2 months ago #5526

Its true siblin we got city 18 only a small time ago.
But it cant hurt to have alot of map variations in the list.
Il go test it out see if its any good.

EDIT:
Okay i have tested the new map and this map is so sick i think the NEXUS is as big as city 18. And thats only the NEXUS. theres still a entire city above ground.
You guys have to try this it has all these cool things on it.
This is a must have on the map list.
And i just tested the map fully i mean its a good map only some places are like really big but there are no houses you can get in (a waste of space i say) and the houses that are avaiable are to much removed from each other (and there arent that many as it looks like) but for some reason the nexus is perfect. anyway this map will work if people build there own stuff (maybe even houses on it)
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Zok.

Re:A new map? 15 years, 2 months ago #5551

Zok wrote:
Its true siblin we got city 18 only a small time ago.
But it cant hurt to have alot of map variations in the list.
Il go test it out see if its any good.

EDIT:
Okay i have tested the new map and this map is so sick i think the NEXUS is as big as city 18. And thats only the NEXUS. theres still a entire city above ground.
You guys have to try this it has all these cool things on it.
This is a must have on the map list.
And i just tested the map fully i mean its a good map only some places are like really big but there are no houses you can get in (a waste of space i say) and the houses that are avaiable are to much removed from each other (and there arent that many as it looks like) but for some reason the nexus is perfect. anyway this map will work if people build there own stuff (maybe even houses on it)

Glad you like it lol and yeah your right the city above seems a little too big with not much filling it but there are some awesome areas for hobos to build shanty towns and nexus is completely overhauled! XD
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds