Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

is this abuse and if it is can u demote Connor .
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: is this abuse and if it is can u demote Connor .

is this abuse and if it is can u demote Connor . 15 years, 2 months ago #5513

well heres how it is.i made a shop right.i put a openable door in the front at put up sighns with elastic.after a while i came out to have a look and numpty had blocked up the sighn with rope or elastic or somthing.At the time we didnt know who it was but we told whoever to do it to remove it.WE know it was him because a few second later we saw him drawing lines in the street with the same material and thickness of the original block-up-ing.A little wile later he wrote on a wall in really big letters.Alot of people were mad at me on that server for some reason but Baconzor and bluedrag where there.anyway is this abuse and if it is can u do somthing about it.
  • The joker
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:is this abuse and if it is can u demote Connor . 15 years, 2 months ago #5516

playing with ropes is kinda... Gay But i have never heard any rulez that using rope is abuse but still if he was doing something bad for ppl THEN ITS ABUSE
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:is this abuse and if it is can u demote Connor . 15 years, 2 months ago #5530

Yeah, Im pretty sure that that's abuse of some sort. Cause after all, He's mod to help peeps, Not annoy em.
  • Scorpio
  • Junior Boarder
By Reading this you are validating the transfer of 100$ to Scorpio

Re:is this abuse and if it is can u demote Connor . 15 years, 2 months ago #5531

Yeah, Im pretty sure that that's abuse of some sort. Cause after all, He's mod to help peeps, Not annoy em.
  • Scorpio
  • Junior Boarder
By Reading this you are validating the transfer of 100$ to Scorpio

Re:is this abuse and if it is can u demote Connor . 15 years, 2 months ago #5532

STOP DOUBLE POASTIN!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:is this abuse and if it is can u demote Connor . 15 years, 2 months ago #5553

hmm i suppose it could be classed as abusing his toolgun privaleges so yeah it is but we need proof before something can be done!
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:is this abuse and if it is can u demote Connor . 15 years, 2 months ago #5557

Its abuse yea, doesn't sound like numpty at all tho
  • Max

Re:is this abuse and if it is can u demote Connor . 15 years, 2 months ago #5559

Max wrote:
Its abuse yea, doesn't sound like numpty at all tho

I agree, although he was promoted far too quickly so we should expect a few slip ups.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds