Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Should it be official for the players?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Should it be official for the players?

Should it be official for the players? 15 years, 2 months ago #5492

UPDATE:The official rules are now in jams stickied post (some of them are edited,added or removed in Jams post)

Hey guys i allready told Siblin i would make a set of rules for all the standard players (even some for staff members)
I know they still have spelling mistakes but these are basicly the rules i want to implent instead of that vague \"As admin i decide the rules\" kind of thing.
Anyway i hope you like them now my question to you is. Should they be official? And should i still add or change something?
Anyway lets hope this fits on the forums here it is ^_^

RP RULES

NLR:

If you get killed you remember nothing and start over (so no revenge killing etc.)
NLR does not fully count if WANTED...Cops can constantly come in and raid you. (If cop gets killed before writing wanted it does not count)
If all cops in the area are dead and you die or the wanted expires,Cops are then
not allowed anymore to pursuit you and need to follow the NLR rule. If a wanted expires or
gets removed because of the persons dead then the cops are not allowed to warrant him again.
Only if the warrant gets removed in a real fast time. The person needs to be wanted for attleast 2 Minutes
(Does not count if killed by cops or gets removed by Chief)(And if a mayor is there,Chief his opinion doesnt count only if removed by mayor it counts,
but if the Mayor agrees that the chief can remove it it counts also)
Also for mobboss to break in again somewhere you need to wait 3-5 minutes before doing so.
Otherwise you get spawn break ins (after respawn contantly break in) Also if mobboss or cops break in and you get killed in your home/base you can return at once and dont have to wait. (The walking part back to home/base allready takes care of NLR time)

Random DM:

NLR does not count in random DMing if someone kills you without any reason what so ever
you do not have to follow nlr at all. (but first ask him why you got killed if his reason is good NLR still counts then).
If a person random dms report him to a admin or mod and he will probaly get kicked.
Some examples:
Random dming is if someones calls himself Terrorist and starts blowing everyone up.
Random dming is if someones calls himself a mass murderer and starts a killing spree
Random dming is if someones just kills you because your cop and he says \"im a gangster\"

Randoming dming is NOT
*If mobboss breaks in and kills the owner of the house*
*A person kills you because he doesnt want you in his house/store*
*A person kills you because you found his druglabs (removing witness)*

Prop Surfing:

Its illegal dont do it (Kickable Offence)

Prop Bridging:

You are allowed to prop bridge to ledges,small roofs,roofs of trains,Into Trashcontainers,
Spots in your house that are hard to get to etc. Prop Bridging gets illegal if you go to
Out of the map areas,Places you shouldnt be at all,Glitched areas,Rooftops that are 1000
meter high and you have no bussines there. Also you are not allowed to prop bridge to
other players houses/windows for the purpose of breaking in nor shall you prop bridge
to a other players terrain (prop bridge to the nexus for example) Also if you LEGALLY
prop bridge...then the bridge must stay there forever...if you have put guns,druglabs or monneyprinters.
in a place that is not reachable without a good prop bridge then that is a serious offence and is
kickable (perhaps even banable)

Respect for staff:

If a staff member tells you to do something you DO it (that is in within the rules or is admin bussines)
but not things like \"GIVE ME MOBBOSS\".
If you do not show your respect to a staff member and start swearing at him and dont listen to him
then that is a punishable offence

My fellow HIGHER staff member (or a staff member) is breaking the rules:

Make a screenshot/video about it and show it to the Leaders/SA's. But first try to adress him
on his wrong doing if he decides to just laugh at you and continue,report him.
Some people say you can kick etc. a higher rank then yours...You cannot.
Kicking a higher rank then yours is a stupid idea and will just cause a conflict resulting
in a kicking/banning war. it is best to report this seeing this does more then start a fight.
A higher rank is ALLOWED to kick etc. a LOWER rank BUT it is better if you report him and is a way
the SA's and leaders prefer. *TIP* Make screenshots of console also as proof

Prop Blocking:

You are not allowed to make it IMPOSSIBLE for someone to get to a certain location. People still need to get into houses,areas etc.
If these areas are accsesible by door etc. its okay.
Also by not IMPOSSIBLE i mean make it reachable enough,dont try to make it as hard as possible so it still gets NEAR impossible.

Keypads:

Keypads are illegal and will not be used at all till the keypad hacker has arrived

Doors:

All doors are allowed as long as there is a VISIBLE button (or 50 % visible) on two sides and people need to KNOW where the button is (make a powerhouse with a door1-2 and a button in it)
This does not count for door1-2 of course. Secret buttons are not allowed only if the represent a prop very near to the door for example. A lamp hanging above the elevator door,
A gunrack next to the combine door,a picture next to a blast door. And the button MUST be in the same room near the door.

Lasers/npcs/turrets:

Should only be used for RP PURPOSES and not being the biggest bastard on the rp server,and making it impossible/very hard to get to certain things.

Abusing Wire or other tools:

Abusing wire or other tools is not allowed.
If your not supposed to do it,THEN DONT DO IT.

RP your role:

If you are a gundealer you RP a gundealer do NOT SCAM people. if they pay you they get what they want.
I even heard a story \"if i kill them they need to follow NLR and pay all over again\" no they dont.
If they havent recieved there shipment yet they have the right to still get it its a official rule.
Seeing most people can just be asses and kill someone and soon as he buys a shipment.
Also if there are multiple gundealers,and you decide to become a Mafia/cop supplier,it is allowed if there is attleast ONE person gundealing to public.
This also counts for Medic.
Also if your cop or mayor dont rp \"corrupt\" this kind of rp mostly sucks. Its means your just releasing all prisoners all the time,letting mob in all the time etc.
And its okay to be a little corrupt but not pick sides. if the mobboss slips 1000 dollar in the chief his pocket the chief can decide to leave the druglabs intact.
But if a other cop wants to do a search warrant the chief is not allowed to stop him. Also the mayor cant make stupid rules like DRUGLABS ALLOWED.

Random Arrest/Taser:

DONT ABUSE COP,Random taser/arrest is a kickable offence.
Also people shout random arrest very fast,you must remember that also small offences can
be arrestable. If you think you have been wrongly arrested ask the cop why he did it.
If he doesnt respond after a few minutes you are allowed to demote him,or if you dont agree
with his reason ask a Moderator/Admin if the reason is good enough.
Also Cops may not use arrest/taser for there own purpose,with this i mean for instance.
If people find the chiefs druglabs you can kill them to remove witnesses but dont taser or arrest them.

Prisoner Execution:

Police or Mayor are allowed to kill prisoners if they wish (as punishment)
But if the Chief (or Mayor if hes there,outranks chief clearly) does not want it to happen
IT DOESNT,cops (or chief if mayor is there) should listen to there superiors.
If they dont want a excucation of this person it wont happen.

Random Props:

Dont make random props in the middle of no where that have no purpose nor do you make huge contraptions or buildings that have no purpose to rp what so ever.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Zok.
The topic has been locked.

Re:Should it be official for the players? 15 years, 2 months ago #5493

Zok wrote:

I even heard a story \"if i kill them they need to follow NLR and pay all over again\"

Lol nice one
  • ProGamer
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Should it be official for the players? 15 years, 2 months ago #5494

This should be official btw.
  • ProGamer
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Should it be official for the players? 15 years, 2 months ago #5496

That is some fine work you done there m8, and i agree with it completly. and if anyone dosnt abide by the rules Who has the |FP|tag on and then start becoming abusive should have a 1 day ban..
im a Harsh but fair guy ;p

Good work Zok laa
  • chris7823
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Should it be official for the players? 15 years, 2 months ago #5497

Nice one zok
Nice to have some more rules, detailed and more sets of rules for our 'friendly' players to follow
  • Polo
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Should it be official for the players? 15 years, 2 months ago #5500

nice on zok ( STOP DOUBLE POASTING!)
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Should it be official for the players? 15 years, 2 months ago #5504

Nice work their Zok, well put, straight forward and it gets sraight to the points, well i hope everyone should read this to re-cap their mind on what the rules are xD including |FP| Members
  • eliminator
  • Senior Boarder
|FP|Eliminator also known as |FP|Joshiboiz

Re:Should it be official for the players? 15 years, 2 months ago #5511

nice work zok, now everyone can actually find somehwere to read the full list of rules
  • Lutamel
  • Gold Boarder
FP rules, and I am pwning you daily (I like cookies)

Re:Should it be official for the players? 15 years, 2 months ago #5514

Dont forget guys its not official yet still waiting for admins to make it sticky or something ^_^
But i dont think they will object against it.
So yeah,you can use these as rules allready.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Should it be official for the players? 15 years, 2 months ago #5517

stickied it so a leader can check it over and because it sounds good to me mostly
  • carbin2k4
  • Junior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds