Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Moderator T1 reccomadtions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Moderator T1 reccomadtions

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5642

baconzor wrote:
This was all started of becuase he abused mod

How fucking dare you? Why do you think everyone will like your immediately for no reason, and I can't believe Jam is buying into your bullshit, you're a racist scum, and that's all that matters, and Jordan, you're such a dickhead, you lie. Atleast have the decency to tell the truth, then we can try to work out our problems, but no, everytime I'm on the RP and you're on, you find some way to insult me. I don't see why we should let arseholes like these on our forums, and I apoligise for the bad language, but I feel very strongly about this.

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5655

look we shouldnt even have recomendations anyway weve enough mods enough admins nd enough arguments for now thanks but if u realy want to argue pleese alow me to kill you both *puts bacon in the microwave and mns in the recycling bin* *eats bacon* Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . BACON now bacon pleese stop moaning and everyone stop-a threating
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5658

Yay, recycling ftw

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5673

My name sucks wrote:
baconzor wrote:
This was all started of becuase he abused mod

How fucking dare you? Why do you think everyone will like your immediately for no reason, and I can't believe Jam is buying into your bullshit, you're a racist scum, and that's all that matters, and Jordan, you're such a dickhead, you lie. Atleast have the decency to tell the truth, then we can try to work out our problems, but no, everytime I'm on the RP and you're on, you find some way to insult me. I don't see why we should let arseholes like these on our forums, and I apoligise for the bad language, but I feel very strongly about this.

First of all calm down, no need to get all worked up. I'm always on because I like this server and when people like you do something to ruin it that pisses me off. So you know what, Next time your on say nothing to me and i shall say nothing to you just as i have done many times before.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5674

You could of at least ate me with some worchester source and MNS truce beteween us now?
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Bacon.

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5675

NEVER thats the torturing part no topping
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5684

baconzor wrote:
You could of at least ate me with some worchester source and MNS truce beteween us now?

Yes lets call a freakin truce all ready. Wev'e been acusing each other of ruining the server and all along it's been us arguing thats ruining the server so lets all just stfu and get on with our lifes!
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds