Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Moderator T1 reccomadtions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Moderator T1 reccomadtions

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5597

Wow Bacon it dosnt work just to get recommendations from mod friends And Bacon dont ask for it, cuz it rly sounds so stupid: CAN I HAZ MOD I R SO GUD!!! but yeah it sounds great that u never broken any rulez appart u rly cannot break many without having some rank xD And ive never seen u RP when i saw u u were jumping around doing nothing rly Im gonna say a NO!!!! 2 this sorry pal
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5606

Its funny how all of you say whining is not allowed and not to ask, you all asked and you all whined do me a favor and stop whining its a FREE community to YOU.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5613

gannsi wrote:
Wow Bacon it dosnt work just to get recommendations from mod friends And Bacon dont ask for it, cuz it rly sounds so stupid: CAN I HAZ MOD I R SO GUD!!! but yeah it sounds great that u never broken any rulez appart u rly cannot break many without having some rank xD And ive never seen u RP when i saw u u were jumping around doing nothing rly Im gonna say a NO!!!! 2 this sorry pal
Ganssi Can I HAZ MOD I R SO GUD i never accutaly really implied or said that. and Jam's point i bet u asked for your rank to somepoint in time and aslo no offecne i do rp if u ever seen me on css desert and on c18 i set up gunshops sometimes be a mobbos or gangsters ect.
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Bacon.

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5614

jam we know but i just hate it when they waste a thread over asking for reccomendation and is it so bad if i like a little wine
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5617

This guy totally DOES NOT deserve mod, or even member, he is constantly racist to me...

\"What did you get for Christmas? *giggle* A... *giggle* Rubik's cube?\"
\"Yeah, So?\"
\"Hahahahaha\"

He makes fun of me because I come from a poor familly and he trots around thinking he owns the place, he's constantly ganging up on me with Jordan and Derick, and it's really put me off RP, and FP on the whole.

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5618

i do agree he dont deserve mod and there are a small groop of theese anoing mods that exeeds your list ive seem so so so many of them be anoing as hell and when they do this noone rp's!!!!!!
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5623

I am sorry MNS (My name sucks) the reson your saying that is becuase i am not racist u think racisim is when someone takes the mick out of you what u got for cristmans!? lookup racisim is where someone takes the mess out of your skin couler or u speak abought it really bad so sorry but i fail to see how racist it is taking the mess out of what u got for cristmas and anyone who saids \"But why were u taking the mess\" becuase he was taking the mess first.Not does to me but other people. And if u were so poor why do you have a computer eh? and i do not act like i run the place i does hang around derick and jord becuase its fun and also your not realy mature to you always mic spam ths horrible screeching sound wich i have to say hurts your ears .This was all started of becuase he abused mod
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Bacon.

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5628

did MNS realy get a rubix cube ? ihate them so much and Bacon stop defending urself so much
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5635

My name sucks wrote:
This guy totally DOES NOT deserve mod, or even member, he is constantly racist to me...

\"What did you get for Christmas? *giggle* A... *giggle* Rubik's cube?\"
\"Yeah, So?\"
\"Hahahahaha\"

He makes fun of me because I come from a poor familly and he trots around thinking he owns the place, he's constantly ganging up on me with Jordan and Derick, and it's really put me off RP, and FP on the whole.

Hold on a second, I gang i up on you along with derick and bacon? I think youll find that wich you have just posted happend one time but you aggravated everyone so it pops up once in a while(you know that time you was mic spamming).

To be honest i couldent give 2 sh*ts about what you got for xmas just as you most likely wouldent care about what I got so it isn't even that that's pissed me off it's the fact that i have tried to ignore you because the first time i met you you were mic spamming in christmas town, I asked you to stop playing the music(i believe you said it was final fantasy) and you said something along the lines of \"final fantasy owns you!\" then you started to play clips of other peoples voices.

infact yesturday when i came on i said nothing to you and then i asked eliminator why my sliders werent working and you said \"because your gay\" after that you tried to say that what i was builing was prop bridging and lagging but eliminator told you it was neither.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5641

oh great another row between fp ppl what abought we calm down and STOP RECCOMENDING ON THE FORUM ask a sa ONE time then LEAVE IT
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds