Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Moderator T1 reccomadtions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Moderator T1 reccomadtions

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5482

i prefer ppl who ask thair friends this is the first time ive ever seen a thread for reccomendations its pointless u ask mates they tell sa's ur good.
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5483

well it never hurts to try does it?
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5484

I think bacon would be a excellent addition to the moderators. He is an all round good player, and In my opinion, I think bacon deserves moderator.
  • Lutamel
  • Gold Boarder
FP rules, and I am pwning you daily (I like cookies)

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5491

Yeah he is pissing me off sometimes when he broke in into my shop as gundealer, but he should get mod t1, cause he follow and respect the rules and is a great roleplayer (beside of that gundealer broke in thing)
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5521

Yeah you definatly deserve mod and what blah said is true, you've neve btoken a rule! (oh and you build totally hot elavatorz =3 lol)
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5575

Please FP Gods please kill this thread kill all \"Promote me\" Threads. STOP ASKING FOR RANKS. IF YOU WANT TO ASK SOMEONE ASK A LEADER, if you (most don't) know who they are. Don't make a thread so all your friends can recommend you. This does not just go to this thread but all like this.
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5588

I have to agree that bacon deserves T1 Mod but i have to agree with mr.fist this recommendation system doesnt really work,you just make alot of friends and let them recommend you.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5593

YES someone agree's with mr apart for me -D ok what im going to reccomend is that to reccomend someone you have a seperate part of the forum witch only admin+ can type on (the trustable ones) then we have to fill out a propper form like thing saying name what they want them put to and REASON thats the important part REASON
not he's a good player and i like him but propper reason and they should have to be put on trial 1 bad move on trial and no mod or no rank thats my sugestion

(sry abought my grammer etc spelling etc things etc all of this etc)
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5594

Sounds great siblin definatley worth adding. But still have a good amount of people giving a opinion i dont want to hear it from only 3 people if you know what i mean. perhaps a few mods,some more admins,and one SA permission is required to get a trial or promotion. And make it also that you can do COUNTER-RECOMMENDATIONS. this means that you can take away a recommendation by saying something negative like \"this person has abused etc.\"
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Moderator T1 reccomadtions 15 years, 2 months ago #5595

i was also sugesting you had no definate promotions it was ALL trials for 1-2 weeks then you could be left there

and i was thinking alow admin t2's to choose t1's and t1's to choose mod t2's and so on and so on to have a recomendation for them you must be above that rank already
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds