Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Idea for the Rp server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Idea for the Rp server

Idea for the Rp server 15 years, 2 months ago #5456

I have had an idea for the RP server, two gangs, so you will see gang wars in the streets.
  • TMTIME
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Idea for the Rp server 15 years, 2 months ago #5457

Well, that is a pretty good idea, but I don't think you've gone into enough details about WHAT the other gang would be.
  • Lutamel
  • Gold Boarder
FP rules, and I am pwning you daily (I like cookies)

Re:Idea for the Rp server 15 years, 2 months ago #5458

yea i mean to do anything you need more than brief iea's
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Idea for the Rp server 15 years, 2 months ago #5459

It would course random dm, one member walking down the street, someone from the other gang see's him, bang bang dead. Thats what it would be like, and when a gang war starts its fun for the first couple of kills, then it turns into random dm, then people saying \" omfg he random dm'd me for nothink kick him\"

A small war started today if you remember, and you random dm'd and prop blocked.

So you can see where i am coming from it would only course problems.

Thanks Max
  • Max

Re:Idea for the Rp server 15 years, 2 months ago #5466

Fantastic idea! that would be so fun but yes it would also cause a lot of random dming in some ways... i think its better to let the SA's Decide
  • eliminator
  • Senior Boarder
|FP|Eliminator also known as |FP|Joshiboiz
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by eliminator.

Re:Idea for the Rp server 15 years, 2 months ago #5552

Max wrote:
It would course random dm, one member walking down the street, someone from the other gang see's him, bang bang dead. Thats what it would be like, and when a gang war starts its fun for the first couple of kills, then it turns into random dm, then people saying \" omfg he random dm'd me for nothink kick him\"

A small war started today if you remember, and you random dm'd and prop blocked.

So you can see where i am coming from it would only course problems.

Thanks Max

Yeah, although the idea would be awesome if people RP'd properly it will turn into a war of random DMing
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds