Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

We need to be different
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: We need to be different

We need to be different 15 years, 2 months ago #5333

If we want to be the favourite server of the people, we need to be different than the other servers.

And the second problem is, like on the other servers, our mods don´t really moderate. They´re just using the rules and sometimes check if all is right.

For the first problem I found a simply answer, we need something the others don´t have. Something really interesting.
And i found http://garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=62093
This is a drug mod with many different classes of drugs.
This could give gangsters and mobbosses more options, so they don´t have to steal always the weapons from the gundealers,
which would fix an other big problem.

For the second problem, why mods don´t make parcours, they could make something like a labyrinth with money something like a weapon pack or money at the end.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:We need to be different 15 years, 2 months ago #5335

we used to have the drug miod i dont know why we dont anymore and i do \"moderate\" soetimes i even set my job s moderator on patrol and just go round looking for prop blocks etc. if only i could kick -.-
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:We need to be different 15 years, 2 months ago #5339

those drugs used to be legend me and blue where drug dealers lololololol druggiez dude
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:We need to be different 15 years, 2 months ago #5341

haha thats funny i was testing those drugs today so i could suggest adding them to the server xD
anyway i tested them and we cant add most of them to a class seeing they get abused really fast we can only add Water,Beer,Acid,Mushrooms and cigarettes.
If you wanna add the others you have to change them to something less powerfull or something.

And alot of mods dont deserve mods, someone is giving them away like candy -_-
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Zok.

Re:We need to be different 15 years, 2 months ago #5345

blah_1123 wrote:
i do \"moderate\" soetimes i even set my job s moderator on patrol and just go round looking for prop blocks etc. if only i could kick -.-

moderate means to make good mood and not only to secure the roleplay, moderators have to moderate and not only to punish the rulebreakers.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:We need to be different 15 years, 2 months ago #5347

Zok wrote:

And alot of mods dont deserve mods, someone is giving them away like candy -_-
*points to jam*
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:We need to be different 15 years, 2 months ago #5348

then make it so admins can spawn them drugggiezzzzzz
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:We need to be different 15 years, 2 months ago #5350

siblin wrote:
then make it so admins can spawn them drugggiezzzzzz

But that´s not the idea of roleplay. I think it should be given to gangsters. Then gangsters can do something different then help the mobboss stealing. And actually they can´t do something a citizien can´t do too.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:We need to be different 15 years, 2 months ago #5352

If only admins can spawn druggies then means all drugs are availlbe but they can only be spawned by admins to balance gameplay. (seeing admins are more fair)

If players can spawn druggies then most of the drugs have to be removed or edited to keep the gameplay balanced
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Zok.

Re:We need to be different 15 years, 2 months ago #5355

Yes but if gangsters can buy and sell them it would be a great attition for our server.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds