Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

borgerr, a threat to Role play
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: borgerr, a threat to Role play

borgerr, a threat to Role play 15 years, 3 months ago #5308

Ok i joined the server and we changed to csc_desert in wich the only higher ranked member was borgerr. at first borgerr gave me some help but after i found a great location he tryed to take it from me. After refusing to give him my home borgerr decided to prop block the two entrances just as i told him to remove the block he removed them claiming he never placed prop blocks. After numerous things such as teleport abuse and random DMing borgerr started to tell me that he would make sure i never get respected and would get his brother (allegedly \"cookie\") to ban me.

The map was changed (the server may have crashed) to c18. I joined after a couple of hours and the faggotry started again, borgerr DM me at least 7 times saying \"i will be hell to you in this server\". After Bacon killed borgerr in the spawn to try and give me some time to get out, borgerr slayed bacon saying it was a spawn kill when 5 of borgerrs kills were in the spawn.

I hope something is done about this as i fear the enjoyment of other Friendly Players.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:borgerr, a threat to Role play 15 years, 3 months ago #5311

(i have to ty and get things in one post lol) Also after being told that random DMing is agaisnt the rules he told me \"I dont f****ing care\")
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Jordan.

Re:borgerr, a threat to Role play 15 years, 3 months ago #5312

Yes this is true he was using bad lanugage and abuse he slayed me becuse i was trying to break up the fight and on css_desert me and the joker was playing and he kept sniping joker and me and blocking are base up.
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:borgerr, a threat to Role play 15 years, 3 months ago #5315

i have already alerted chute of this and trying to take care of this
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:borgerr, a threat to Role play 15 years, 3 months ago #5319

He seems alirght now i think he does got mad.
  • Bacon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:borgerr, a threat to Role play 15 years, 3 months ago #5371

Not to worry evryone issue dealed with.
  • Jordan

Re:borgerr, a threat to Role play 15 years, 3 months ago #5373

hows oit been delt?
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:borgerr, a threat to Role play 15 years, 3 months ago #5374

yeah i pissed of borger and he liked to random dm me i warned him and he was like IM JOHN HUH IM JOHN i was like who the fuck is john? and he was like OLD FP MEMBER AND AN SA I WILL BAN U FROM CLAN. havent seen him since that hes a liyng sonofabitch.
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:borgerr, a threat to Role play 15 years, 3 months ago #5378

i renember that i found his prop block and he said fuck off and i said itsagaisnt rules remove it now he said i an do wht i want im an sa i said ur not thn gannsi and jellybean came into it and jellybean was gonna ban him for pretending to be a member of FP staff
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:borgerr, a threat to Role play 15 years, 3 months ago #5379

Hmm, is he moderator? Who promoted him if he was going to do that? Couldnt they see that by his attitude toward the server? Weird...

Aaaanyway, yeah. Hate walking out of spawn and being sniped. Wtf? The only form of random Dming i like is when its agreed gangster cop war, But not in spawn. thats just silly. Unless.. its for a reason that is so wrong that it breaks the nlr, perhaps... The person is so angry and pissed off at that person that he is forced to bust out a deagle and watch the blood spurt out of his head and tragically fall to the ground.
Eww.
  • Polo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds