Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Respected member!

Re:Respected member! 15 years, 3 months ago #5307

NICE>!!?!?!? NICE?!?!?!?!?!? yea i guess ur right
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Respected member! 15 years, 3 months ago #5309

Jam wrote:
Well to be quite honest having a Swastika as your first avatar pretty much sums up what your going t be like with power.

Plus respected has little more health and the use of wire...not much to whine over.

Lol it wasnt my first and it was just a random thing my friends and I did at school. I want it for the door tool mainly and elastic to make gun shop signs. Oh and id just like to help more people out around the server..
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Respected member! 15 years, 3 months ago #5310

HAHA sorry guys i made a thread in the \"anything goes\" wich may shed some(very little) knowladge on the matter XD
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

Re:Respected member! 15 years, 3 months ago #5323

yeh ill reccomend you, you are learning fast and i think your ready for promotion. All the best!
  • eliminator
  • Senior Boarder
|FP|Eliminator also known as |FP|Joshiboiz

Re:Respected member! 15 years, 3 months ago #5372

Okay im finally in the steam group, I can haz promotion nao!?
  • Jordan

Re:Respected member! 15 years, 3 months ago #5376

WHY NOT JUST MOD ADMIN AND SA???
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:Respected member! 15 years, 3 months ago #5380

ive played with jordan hes a good player I RECOMEND HIM FOR RESPECTED MEMBER not mod yet tho u havnt bee in long enough ( i knw some people have been prooted to mod in a week and 1 person got promoted to mod t2 in 3 weeks i really dis agree with those cases)
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Respected member! 15 years, 2 months ago #5543

Stop Yer whining. Loads of people just whine, and whine and finally get it. Only the select few get respected and wait for it. I had to wait 4 months (more or less) to get mod. Anyway, I think that the people who are respected in the clan stay in the clan. You'll get it soon, just dont poop yourself.
  • Scorpio
  • Junior Boarder
By Reading this you are validating the transfer of 100$ to Scorpio

Re:Respected member! 15 years, 2 months ago #5571

Scorpio wrote:
Stop Yer whining. Loads of people just whine, and whine and finally get it. Only the select few get respected and wait for it. I had to wait 4 months (more or less) to get mod. Anyway, I think that the people who are respected in the clan stay in the clan. You'll get it soon, just dont poop yourself.

*Cough* *Cough*
If I remember correctly thats what you did lol. 4 Months ya right. You got it about your 2nd week, I was there.
I
See
Everything
You cannot lie
MUHAAAAAAAAHAHAHA
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds