Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Dedicated map weekends?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dedicated map weekends?

Dedicated map weekends? 15 years, 3 months ago #5262

Allow me to elaborate.

Ok so lately i thought that city 18(is that right?) is getting pretty boring but then its annoying when you get into it and a vote comes along to change the map. So i had a thought, what if we do in forum votes to decide what map should be locked in for the weekend? It would please alot of people and give variation in the server, the only problem is that if there are people who only play at the weekend and wouldnt get to play city 18(?) during the week.
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

This is FRIENDLY PLAYERS! 300 posts...

Re:Dedicated map weekends? 15 years, 3 months ago #5265

I agree, city 18 is getting pretty boring.

And if we make this votes, the map from the last weekend shouldn´t be on the list.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Dedicated map weekends? 15 years, 3 months ago #5274

we where on downtown for 3 years that was boring we still got alota stuff to do on this map we can change map but pleese dont change default alreadty and pleese deer pleese not to downtown
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Dedicated map weekends? 15 years, 3 months ago #5279

Downtown
1.We played it for years (i think i had enough downtown for now)
2.Not suitable for 32 slots
3.City 18 is much cooler

And i dont mind some variation but i do alot of Public votes for a map change and they all say NO and if the public wants it then we keep it that way.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Zok.

Re:Dedicated map weekends? 15 years, 3 months ago #5280

well said zok ur mutch better at getting points along
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Dedicated map weekends? 15 years, 3 months ago #5281

lol thx siblin xD

and btw guys i dont think downtown is even on the map list anymore

and most maps are good they are just boring because people dont rp.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Zok.

Re:Dedicated map weekends? 15 years, 3 months ago #5283

siblin wrote:
we where on downtown for 3 years that was boring we still got alota stuff to do on this map we can change map but pleese dont change default alreadty and pleese deer pleese not to downtown

Who said anything about downtown?
  • Jordan
"Stuntman Mike: [as he drives] Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat.
[slams his boot to the brake and sends Pam flying face-first into the dashboard]"

Re:Dedicated map weekends? 15 years, 3 months ago #5286

Well, what Jordon is saying is a good idea, but i thought on the weekend, there would be spesific timezones (if you know what i mean) for maps. So e.g lets say you kept it on city 18 for say 2 hours, then the console or a reponsible admin does a vote, to change a map, lets say, city 45, and there could be options of yes (to change) no (To stay longer) and then when the vote is finished, people can go on city 45 for 1-2 hours (if the vote succeeds) Just an idea!
  • Lutamel
  • Gold Boarder
FP rules, and I am pwning you daily (I like cookies)

Re:Dedicated map weekends? 15 years, 3 months ago #5289

im mmerely comparing it to downtown city 18 rules
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Dedicated map weekends? 15 years, 3 months ago #5305

kycro wrote:
I agree, city 18 is getting pretty boring.

And if we make this votes, the map from the last weekend shouldn´t be on the list.

yeah
  • Jordan

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds